• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fresh of the press...a steaming hot pile of cosplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
naz said:
Do people get LAID at these things?

I read a blog from someone who went to one of these and supposedly there is alot of hooking up going on at these events. Alot of drinking and alot of hitting going on. I am thinking Mace dipped his lightsaber in some females that night, lol/

Wait wait wait HOLD UP!

You saw Mercedes McNabb doing shots of tequila and you didn't try to hit on her? If she had security around her or something I'd understand, but damn, I'd be all over her like white on rice had I been there.

border

Meier said:
A woman I work with was in Jax last weekend for something and stayed at that hotel.. she said there was some chick who only wore an apron on the front and nothing on the back and mentioned some other extremely skimpy outfit.
Yeah, those girls were running the booth for the Green Goblyn Project, some sort of goth-rock band. They were all decked out in blood and skimpy underwear :) The one you're talking about had a mowhawk....are you into punky-looking sluts?
You saw Mercedes McNabb doing shots of tequila and you didn't try to hit on her? If she had security around her or something I'd understand, but damn, I'd be all over her like white on rice had I been there.
You saw the picture....she's out of my league anyhow ;) She was just at the bar by herself (?!?!) having a good time and chatting it up with some of us.

jett

D-Member
025.jpg

AlphaSnake?? :p

BuddyC

hobbitx said:
Lmao@ the Ham Solo pic. That

and damn is that elf girl cute!

024.jpg

Whoa, she looks old in that pic! She used to be so cute in Space Cases and Flash Forward. I miss Space Cases, that show rocked.

SHE WAS IN SPACE CASES?!

No wonder she looked so damn familar in Firefly. Suzy was real! Oh man, that brings back memories.

border

The picture of me =P

Jewel Staite looked much better in person, btw. That picture just didn't come out very well...

border

Well, it is a sci-fi oriented event....so I'm assuming she is there because she's been in several sci-fi/horror productions, and the con organizers were smart enough to invite her. Autographs were $20 a piece so I assume she made a tidy profit as well....

border

Whedon actors:
Mercedes McNabb (Harmony)
Elizabeth Ann Allen (Amy the Witch)
Brian Thompson (The Judge, some random vamipres)

Not as cool as having James Marsters at DragonCon, but a decent lineup considering that this is the first year of DreamCon's existence. "The black guy" from Smallville was there too....I dunno his name since I don't watch the show. I guess he's the only black guy =)

border said:
Whedon actors:

Shit Harmony and Amy? I'd have pooled money with Shao Kahn and got 'em sloshed and tag-teamed them.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
border said:
Whedon actors:

Not as cool as having James Marsters at DragonCon, but a decent lineup considering that this is the first year of DreamCon's existence. "The black guy" from Smallville was there too....I dunno his name since I don't watch the show. I guess he's the only black guy =)

That's pretty cool, not enough to make me insanely jealous thank god. If Amy Acker and Julie Benz had been there...I gotta meet them somehow.

border

Julie Benz will be at DragonCon this year....I hope that they get some more Whedon-verse people, since it's kind of hard to have a lot of panels with just one person from a show.

I didn't take any pictures with the Buffy people, I think that they were charging for that stuff. I suppose I could have taken pictures of them while they were talking on panels and such, but there's not much point in that. Brian Thompson looks like some kind of ogre...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom