• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full Avengers Character Roster Datamined From the PC Beta

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
Quake, Mockingbird, and Kate Bishop? Really? Mar-Vel is an interesting one but I wonder if it's actually going to be the classic one.

Man, modern She-Hulk with these character designers is going to win ugliest character of the generation for sure.
I know! When I think 'Avengers' I don't think of them at all. Where is Wonder Man!!

xn0

REVENGERS......ASSEMBLE

p4HGSnL.jpg

BlackM1st

Banned
And how much does it cost to get all 218 of those gacha characters?
iirc absolutely nothing to GET. To level up though... But to get? Pretty straightforward.

Hardest to lvlup were Wolverine, Dr. Strange and Thanos. But duh, Thanos is a freaking final boss and Dr. Strange has absolutely gamebreaking skill of aoe time freeze.

I had a lot of very high level characters and powerfull skins[comes with the skill sets] and never paid a single dollar.

Days of hard to get gacha characters are long gone I think. Now it's more profitable to give out characters 4 free, but roll 4 SKINS and EVOLUTION(making characters actually useful). BTW, looks like it is exactly what we are getting with this game lol.

After playing the demo I lost all interest I had for this game. Meh characters list for a meh game. Doubt the game will live long enough to see all those characters, might end up in the same dumpster bin as Marvel vs Capcom Infinite.

llLeonhart

Gotta eat my words here, after about 6 hours in the beta, it turn out the game is not as bad as I previously stated. Sure, it's buggy, the story is kind weird, combat is not great, but at the end of the day, it can be kind of fun to swap characters and play with your mates. They can tweak a lot of things to make it more fun, but as is, ti can be a good time sink specially when you don't want to use your brain.

Top Bottom