• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

so funko is doing zodiac signs now:
dwnvi2tyge6z.png

Zero315

Banned
My Superior Spider-Man came today. It's a really nice pop and will probably be the only Spider-Man pop I own, unless I can find Miles at a decent price.

I got the Clark Kent and Rita Repulsa Dorbz earlier in the week too. I had to get Clark to match the pop and Rita because she's awesome. I wish they'd done a Rita pop. Hopefully they get around to doing a wave of Power Ranger villains pops.

I snagged the original Pharah so I'll pass on the variant. Just got Reinhardt for Father's Day and then Amazon exclusive Groot for my birthday.

I'll pass on Symmetra, McCree and Lucio, as I did with Winston. Not characters I play at all. I did get a Mei, though I find her annoying. She's just so cute though.

Really need a D.Va. I wonder if Blizzard will have a variant for her. She's currently sold out on Amazon. Anyone seen her in the wild recently?

Bii

I snagged the original Pharah so I'll pass on the variant. Just got Reinhardt for Father's Day and then Amazon exclusive Groot for my birthday.

I'll pass on Symmetra, McCree and Lucio, as I did with Winston. Not characters I play at all. I did get a Mei, though I find her annoying. She's just so cute though.

Really need a D.Va. I wonder if Blizzard will have a variant for her. She's currently sold out on Amazon. Anyone seen her in the wild recently?

I will eventually get all of the common Overwatch Pops. I'm bummed that I didn't get the gold Soldier 76 or Widowmaker Patina before they jumped up in price.

Blizzard will have the Carbon Fiber D.Va up on their shop soon: http://gear.blizzard.com/ow-funko-pop-carbon-fiber-dva

I haven't seen any D.Va's out in the wild.

SeanC

Def need that Scrooge.

Gotta say, Funko does a good job on Disney properties - most cartoons in general really.

LycanXIII

New Funko line: Vynl.

There’s no “i” in Vynl. because there’s always two of them!

Funko is proud to introduce Vynl., a brand new line of stylized vinyl collectibles created with pop culture fanatics in mind! Vynl. will take a new approach to collecting by showcasing the intricate relationships between beloved characters through a playful new aesthetic and display-ready collector packaging. As this new line of figures is centered around character relationships, every Vynl. release will contain two figures in order to highlight the connection between both characters and play off of their respective storylines.

https://funko.com/blogs/news/introducing-vynl-by-funko

little-glam_large.jpg

freddy-jason_large.jpg

21191_NBC_SallyJack_vynl_GLAM_HiRes_b66a970a-bfd4-4ad4-b480-21aad47b5df0_large.jpg

he-trap_large.jpg

I wanna see Pops of the Scott Pilgrom comic. Not that the movie versions are bad per sey but it'd be fun to see them with a more simplistic cartoony style.

Bought an agent Cooper funko today, the 🐐
Hopefully I can get Kyles autograph at comic con lol

I also hope to unload funkos, feels like the time to let them go
I've become a lego addict so Indiana and those haunted ghosts will be my bait

Top Bottom