• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funny thing about Jak 3 being "buggy" in the latest PSM

From the IGN PS2GB

Hi everyone, this is Chris Slate from PSM magazine (borrowing a friend's account)...

I was told that some people on these boards are concerned that, in our Jak 3 review, we said that the game was buggy. I want to clarify that the game is glitch-free; the "buggy" comment refers to the fact that, for my tastes, there are a few too many dune buggy missions in the game.

I never said that the game is "too buggy", as I've seen posted; I said that it contains "too much buggy". I can understand the mix-up, but if you read the review, I think the meaning comes across clearly.

Anyways, we rated the game one point shy of a perfect score, so obviously, it's a fantastic title and we loved it. Naughty Dog, as always, is in excellent form. No need to worry!

--Chris

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
You know I never see Chris on AOL IM anymore... he must be mad at me still for the stompin I put on him in Midnight Club II eons ago.... ;)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
snapty00 said:
Yeah, how dare he try to clarify.

My comment is aimed at the oriignal poster who thought the magazine said the game was 'buggy'

I don't see how someone can misinterpret it as the game being 'buggy' when it's referring to a vehicle in the game. Unless the writing was poor...

What was the actual quote used in the magazine anyway?

Top Bottom