• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

New page, that's my cue~
silverfox5213 said:
1363708074.silverfox5y7l2v.jpg
centradragon said:
raccoonwolf said:
suan-cat said:

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
Given the colloquial nickname for a private detective, Horse Detective himself could be considered Horse Dick

So there's Horse Dick all over GAF

I'm not too particular, but I like the flat-footed paw a bit more than the others.

*looks through favorites* It seems that a lot of the pictures I have are the type that are torso-up, or hide the feet somehow. Of those that show feet, either they're wearing shoes of some sort, or it's a mix between plantigrade with/without pads, and digitigrade with pads. I don't have many (if at all) of the hoof-type feet.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
On a side note I thought the censor circle is too big. I know the original image and I thought the bulge isn't that too big.

Heya guys, was wondering if I could get some feedback on this before I go past the point of easy modification.

Also, WolfyNail FTW up there. =P
Looks good - both the vid quality and your sketchup :) Though I haven't heard of openCanvas before now, have only used (PS, GIMP, Paint.NET, Sai) before.

XaosWolf

Awesome! Thanks guys, I'll be sure to let you know when it's done, vid included. =D

And yeah, OpenCanvas is pretty neat overall, though this is my first time utilising it by itself.
The Event playback thing is fuckin' wizard.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
The doors are open and there's free drinks, just we're buried down a shady alleyway next to a sex shop so nobody sees us or wants to be seen here.

Top Bottom