• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

G/A/F : Man grabs drugs, leaves baby as home burns to the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaladin

Authorities say a
Port Richey
man grabbed his drugs but left behind an infant and two caged dogs after accidentally causing an explosion.

News outlets report 24-year-old Steven Brown turned himself in to
Pasco County
investigators Monday. He faces arson, drug and aggravated cruelty to animal charges, among others.

Kevin Doll with the
Pasco County Sheriff's Office
says Brown was trying to cook butane hash oil inside his home Sept. 3 when a fire started, burning his house down.

Deputies say Brown took his drugs and fled the residence, leaving behind a 1-year-old child and two dogs. The child wasn't hurt, but the dogs died.

Authorities had been searching for Brown, who they say fled from a traffic stop Sept. 9.

Link

Dumbass. Glad the kid is okay, sorry about the dogs though. But seriously....you have 3 lives under your care and you grab drugs on the way out of a burning building?
Florida Man
gonna
Florida Man

He prioritised drugs over the life of a baby? I can understand that addicts don't think rationally in some circumstances but this is wrong on every level.

That's the lowest of the fucking low right there, hope they lock him up for a long time.

Kater

Banned
If I ever visit the US, I'd probably avoid Florida. So many crazy stories coming from there. :x

Poor dogs, but it's at least a bright spot that the baby survived. :( The dad shouldn't be near the child, he' clearly not in the state of mind to take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom