• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GA CounterStrike: Source game.

Rorschach

Are there any good GAF CS players?

Getting back up to old form

cs1.jpg

cs2.jpg

cs3.jpg

cs4.jpg

:D

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
ToyMachine228 said:
Either the Ts were really good at Office, or I just played one of the worst nights of CS of my life. Good fun anyways.

Nah I was lucky. Went from 12-27 to 24-30. Shitty night all around. :|

Andy787

Banned
Anyone playing tonight? That was a lot of fun yesterday, though I was doing terrible (I shottied CK right in the face like 15 times and still got pwned almost each occasion :(). After I started awp whoring on Aztec I was pretty untouchable, though. :) I figured after all this time I would really be horrible with the awp by now. Either way, I'm still so much worse than I used to be.

AeroGod

I could go 16-3 too if I had 5 ping. :/

Ill have to jump in one night with you guys, if i can get decent latency Ill be pretty good. I usually place in the top 3 when I play, on certain maps anyways.

AfroLuffy

does source feel/play the same as cs 1.6? I took a 2 month break from cs; well, i was trying to quit for like the 5th time in 4 years now..... but now with source luring me back, i'm wondering if i'll be able to pick it back up quickly?

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
<EviLore> 24.161.31.18 password ga
<EviLore> COUNTER-STRIKE SOURCE
<EviLore> ga-forum.com:8767 <---Teamspeak server, PM me (at #ga) for password.

SKluck

Banned
I saw you on your server, and checked this thread if we had something planned. 2 people a game does not make.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
It was just hitokage and myself for a pretty long time. Crazy ManaByte dropped in for a couple rounds, then left. Looks like everyone in #ga is busy with GTA:SA or something.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Buying HL2 on Steam is the only way to play CS:S right now. CS Condition Zero doesn't give you CS:S

mattx5

What maps are available so far? Any word on when they're going to convert CS_Assault? That was my favorite map :(

Coop

We're working on porting some more of the classic maps right now, currently de_prodigy is in the works. We'll be releasing this as quickly as they are completed.

We're also working on one original map, which will begin internal playtesting this week. This still means we have a fair amount of work to do on it.

We're also working on two updated player models.

Most of this is scheduled to be released in the December timeframe.

http://www.csnation.net/comments.php?id=7591&type=news&page=1&perpage=40#149261

Eric-GCA

Banned
Well, I'm new to the whole CS thing and haven't even played a game yet (cause I don't know a server to play on). Anyone interested in helping a CS newbie learn the ropes?
:)

Eric-GCA

Banned
Wow, my first CS game ever...

...and I got sooooooooo owned. :D

I think my final score was somewhere of over 40 deaths (maybe 50) and I think 3 kills. Most of which were by accident.

Top Bottom