• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF FC - Official PS3 FIFA 11 Club!

Hey guys. I just moved, and my internet access is kinda dodgy for now. I probably won't be able to play for a cple of days. I'm hoping to have things straightened out by next WE.
See you all online soon-ish.

sun-drop

r4z4 said:
Haha yeh that was agaru and I. We lost the next game 3-0 though :(

I've been training up my pro who is now 81 as a striker and 83 as a winger so any of those positions are fine for me (going to be training myself in every position eventually) The training Made a massive difference yesterday, especially physically, gives you another split-second on the ball.

Yeh that pro-clubs interface needs some serious love. I can't seen to be able to arrange friendlies either. Might be cause of my wireless network? Need to run an Ethernet cable to my PS3.

think you need at least 2 peple online to start games?

how do you train up a pro?? .. i've just been leveling up when i do something cool in a game i guess, i have 85 ball control and dribbling skill ..but need to improve my striking, i'm happy being a playmaker though.

guess i shud hit the carrera mode?

Remy

Put in a transfer request a little while ago. PSN name RemyVJA, EST, generally playing striker but happy to move around.

Facism

I'm a dirty Euro, but i suppose i can join up and act as reserve if i'm online at the right time?

PSN is Live_Feed, VP is called Skills Winston. RM/RW/RS primarily, but will play anywhere except keeper :3

Remy

So who wants to get some games in today? Tired of playing with pub scrubs who think the goalie should be a part of the kickoff.

agaru

Good games, raza. Nice assists of you there. :D

My VP stamina needs serious work. And looks like I have to read the manual to understand how to command AI mates to do certain actions. :]

Also, in-lobby keypad is confusing, triangle for caps and R1 for space? :\

r4z4

agaru said:
Good games, raza. Nice assists of you there. :D

My VP stamina needs serious work. And looks like I have to read the manual to understand how to command AI mates to do certain actions. :]

Also, in-lobby keypad is confusing, triangle for caps and R1 for space? :\

Haha, yeh we were much more effective when we both played in midfield, was nice to go unbeaten.

I've been playing a lot against the AI and most off the accomplishments sort unlock themselves really.

Yeh the lobby keyboard is different! Fifa has made me seriously consider picking up the dualshock keypad thingy.

sun-drop

we have some new digs, unlocked a decent looking home pitch for the club now. keep it going guys.

really would be keen to get more than 3 of us on the field at one time though.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
How do I search for the club?

Nevermind I found it and sent a request in. My PSN name is theredcometx. My pro is sazabirules.

r4z4

Anybody up for some games this evening? Currently 19.00 here in the UK, will be available to play from now till about 12ish.

r4z4

Sorry guys agaru and I went on a winless streak tonight :( mostly draws but ended up getting hammered by a team dressed in pink with a guy named Jesus up front!

Would be cool to get more on at the same time, unfortunately i can't play during the week but i usually play thursday-saturday nights from around 9pm onwards.

jlevel13

sending in a request, psn ID jefflev13

will definitely be up for some pro club games on weekends & some evenings pacific coast times. have only played a little random matches so far, got my pro up to 72, so a ways to go.

finally accepted the invite, man those menus are confusing. I didnt even know i had a message, it was probably sitting there forever.

so how does this work? i go to online leagues but it says that i am not a part of any friend leagues.

jlevel13

EraldoCoil said:
finally accepted the invite, man those menus are confusing. I didnt even know i had a message, it was probably sitting there forever.

so how does this work? i go to online leagues but it says that i am not a part of any friend leagues.

Go to virtual pro then pro clubs

r4z4

Damn, it sucks that we can't be in more than one club at a time, my brother left the GAF club during the week so he could play with his friends. I've sent another request to join back the GAF club.

r4z4

Can anyone in the GAF club accept my request please? Will be playing regularly this weekend, hope to see some of you online :)

Anyone going to be playing Saturday night?

Top Bottom