• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Country-Choice-Chicken-Fillet-Baguette1.jpg

Ultimate hangover remedy. Save your country from the mediocrity that is a hangover without a chicken fillet roll.

Looks good for a chicken sandwich.

I guess.
This is where our cultures separate us my friend.

A sandwich implies slices of bread, we call them rolls

As good as it looks, a picture doesn't do it justice. Also work works if you swap chicken for breakfast (sausage, bacon, eggs etc). With chicken (preferably spicy), get some butter, cheese, whatever sauce, lettuce, tomato etc etc. No more hangover.

And we say fillet (fill-it)
I had no idea what a fillay was.

Macca

As good as it looks, a picture doesn't do it justice. Also work works if you swap chicken for breakfast (sausage, bacon, eggs etc). With chicken (preferably spicy), get some butter, cheese, whatever sauce, lettuce, tomato etc etc. No more hangover.

damn straight that's a roll. Not a fucking sandwich.

Doesn't look too hard to make, but looks tasty. Doesn't help it's nearly lunchtime.

CRS

Don't get me wrong, I bet it tastes amazing. Just add some pepperjack and/or some bacon and you’ve got a stew going.

was that picture you linked not a slice of bread because it certainly looks like bread that was sliced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom