• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready for disappointment? No one wants to hear Duckworth rapping off beat on a simple trap beat. He never doesn't the right thing, ie just take what the beat gives you. Whereas a better rapper like Travis would take note of the beat, find a melody or flow, and just go ease in.
So he's unique? Why do you only pretend to hate kendrick in this thread breh? You hiding something? 😉😉

Really Be
2 Presidents
A1 everything
Jealous

Etc kendrick can demolish a trap beat

c'mon

e: like actually try to listen to that entire song though

I was joking, ha ha. Best not to do that anymore, though. If people like Macklemore, more power to them. I find his music enjoyable, even though I'm not a fan by any stretch (probably give his album a very low 7; The Heist is a high 7). The Spoons song was awful. Dance Off was pretty bad too.

You seen Into The Abyss?

I haven't. I'll PM you.

Holy crap, Cee-Lo's surprise appearance on untitled. unmastered.

Whew!

So far, I'm really digging this, but I can't help but feel a tad disappointed by the album so far.

Holy crap, Cee-Lo's surprise appearance on untitled. unmastered.

Whew!

So far, I'm really digging this, but I can't help but feel a tad disappointed by the album so far.
I mean, it's literally unmastered TPAB throwaways.

Also I know PND isnt exactly a vocalist but dude can't stay on key or hold a single note on his album. Don't remmeber him being this bad.

Should have thrown a 100 vocal effects on his voice to mask it like Travis does.

Bacon

Yeah, that's one reason why I held off buying it until I could listen to it (I mean, it wasn't even on Youtube). I still think it's a good album, but I wasn't expecting too much and I wasn't really disappointed. I would probably give it a 7 out of ten though, maybe a 7.6 or something.

Levitate, levitate, levitate

Eos

Ready for disappointment? No one wants to hear Duckworth rapping off beat on a simple trap beat. He never doesn't the right thing, ie just take what the beat gives you. Whereas a better rapper like Travis would take note of the beat, find a melody or flow, and just go ease in.
Ok who's trying to troll on this alt account

Dereck

zbLkFZa.jpg

Spotify | iTunes | CD / Vinyl

1. Conflicted
2. Just
3. That Cold and Lonely
4. Mourn At Night
5. $
6. Destined
7. Ours
8. Illicit Fields
9 . Finer Things / Tamahagene
10. I Wish (Death Poem)

Hitta93

Banned
Yo I feel like I was tricked into signing up with Google Play Music.

How can you be the best music service out with literally no exclusives, slow as hell to update, missing music(Spotify does this as well, but SMH.), and no dark mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom