• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Madden 2005 Xbox online league! Join in! Now! Or else!

DMczaf

http://www.easports.com/games/madden2005/onlineplay/leagues/leaguehome.jsp?leagueid=110429

Just click the link and sign up.

Teams that are already taken (if they decide to still play)

1. DMczaf - Buccaneers

2. FMT - 49ers

3. Gunstar - Eagles

4. Ramirez - Steelers

5. Fifty - Ravens

6. CK - Giants

7. MrBob - Bears

8. Matrix - Texans

9. Drey1082 - Vikings

10. Musashi Wins! (caninusrule) - Lions

11. Maverick (Militant Black) - Patriots

12. Malleymal - Rams

13. Guileless (YelloPeril) - Saints

14. Slo (SloForce) - Colts

Fifty

!!!!!!!!

LEAGUES!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in...With the Rayvens. No way could I betray them and watch as another person takes them. Even, god forbid, an inactive user! :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I will sign up as soon as I put some room on my credit card. I just got back from a 5 day business trip so it's all maxed out.

Stop leaving me out of your lists DMczaf. It hurts the feelings. :)

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Yeah sorry man. The Falcons belong to me.

Well it wont accept my credit card. And I'm guessing that it wont accept it simply because it's maxed out. They still run the number to make sure there is available funds. Just like a hotel will hold a certain amount on your card when you check in. So I'm gonna go put some money down on it this afternoon and then sign up tonight.

Go Falcons Go!!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
What is the actual league name? I think I'm signed up for the league pass but I when I hit the link at the top of the page it doesn't take me to anything showing a league.

DMczaf

Hey guys, because of ANOTHER EA fuck up, I'm going to have to have your EA name and your XBL name ahead of time to put you on the Invite List. So if you want in this league, just post those 2 things and I'll add you when I make the league again. Several people have already done this in the Online forum.

Fowler

I'd join, but I am officially the worst Madden 2005 player ever. I think I ended up with 18 offensive yards (thanks to a magical 1-for-22 passing, whee) in my last game. And don't get me started on defense. I have this wonderful habit of picking the guy nearest the receiver and running the wrong way.

I'm slowly getting better... so I estimate that I'll be able to join the GAF Madden leagues by Madden 2008. Leave a spot open then!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
With the 2 lists going, seems like we should be close to 16, right? I would think we should be up to atleast 10 or 11 at this point.

Fowler

I wouldn't mind (playing is the only way to get better, isn't it?), but aside from scheduling problems from living on the other side of the world, I don't think I'll be able to play at all next week since the house is getting renovated. If that's no problem...

Fifty

I don't think we're any closer than we were yesterday. Then there's the all important issue of creating a league and making sure it's only GA. I think we need 4 more or so.

Fifty

If we can get the EA names and gamertags of everyone on the following list(many have already posted theirs), we'll only need 2 more.

1. Maverick
2. Truelize
3. HGplayer
4. Matrix
5. Fifty
6. Dmczaf
7. FMT
8. Ramirez
9. Dskillz
10.Slo
11.Drey
12.CK
13.Gunstar
14. Mr Bob

Edit: Post them in the other thread. :p It's pointless for everyone to post it twice. I just wanted to recap the situation.

Alright, I'll join. I'll take the Jags (Leftwich can run right?).

I'll need to practice with them a couple times though.

tag=my name here
EA name=I have no idea. Where do you find it?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The jags are taken and you need to check out the online forum.

Top Bottom