• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Galaxy Nexus |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 22576
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
teiresias said:
Because iOS5 shamelessly stole plenty of stuff from Android.

How is that answering his question?

edit: Ooh, Chrome syncing! Now that's cool!

belvedere

Junior Butler
nib95 said:
I'm confused. I hate to sound so negative, bear in mind I'm an iPhone user wanting to go over to Android, but aren't the vast majority of these features already in iOS4/5?

EDIT: Can't believe Face Unlock didn't work...

They were also available on non-stock Android.

And the flashes, low lighting and who knows what else may have had something to do with the recognition not working.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
brotkasten said:
It's about security, not speed. I'd say the facial recognition is very secure.

I wonder how it reacts to a printed out picture.

My Nexus One just had to crap out forcing me to get a new phone.... No worries, I'll find a way to get rid of it. As long as there is T-Mobile support so I don't have to trash my contract too.

Although, with my new job, I do get a 23% discount at Sprint...

Luckyman

Banned
Zefah said:
Seriously. What is up with the juttery laggy UI performance on just about every Android phone? Isn't that thing supposed to be a total beast? And this is the official offering from Google (made by Samsung)? The customization stuff looked cool, but damn did the performance not look so hot in that video.

The GPU looks little weak for that res

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I really don't like this weird minimalist design they have going on for most of the UI elements.

Top Bottom