• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Releases - 08/31/04

IJoel

It begins. Make your picks!

Gamecube

235900.jpg
243294x.jpg
244182.jpg
242572.jpg

233678x.jpg
242790.jpg
236558.jpg

PC

243482.jpg
244224.jpg
244241.jpg
243994.jpg

243989.jpg
244608.jpg

+ Conquerors Collection
+ Harry Potter Collection

I wish Tecmo would be more reasonable about pricing for Gallop Racer. I'd love to try it but not for $50.

Why does SCEA allow this game to be released at full price while demanding that other games be bundled and/or released at budget price?

Scott

Pre-ordered Phantom Brave: Special Edition already, but I can't afford Star Ocean: 'Till the End of Time on top of it... That'll just have to wait, I suppose, and hopefully I can finish up The Second Story in the meantime.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Already have Pikmin 2. *Might* be picking up Phantom Brave. To be honest, it doesn't look as appealing as Disgaea or La Pucelle.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
243355.jpg

Preordered.

There's a chance I might pick up SFAC, but I don't know for sure. NHL 2K5 will wait a little bit.

Pikmin 2 and Star Ocean are gonna have to wait until the holidays.

Is that a bottle of hand lotion beside The Guy Game?

[Edit: damn, I just had to get tagged with that didn't I?]:lol

[Edit: Btw, Terminator isn't out until the 7th]

Catchpenny said:
I wish Tecmo would be more reasonable about pricing for Gallop Racer. I'd love to try it but not for $50.

Why does SCEA allow this game to be released at full price while demanding that other games be bundled and/or released at budget price?

so that's why I found 2003 for $29.99 finally! it's not worth it to buy, just try and rent it from that online rental store or something.

Prospero

Matt said:
Funny...I saw Starsky & Hutch for GC in a store last week...

I saw it last week, and it was $9.99. I don't think I imagined it.

As for my purchases: Pikmin 2 and Phantom Brave.

Have Pikmin 2 and Phantom Brave reserved and I have been considering picking up ESPN NHL 2K5. It will be my first (realistic) sports game I have bought since Stanley Cup Hockey on the SNES.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
nothing for me this week :(

why do the Nascar games review so high with the magazine guys when no one really plays them around here? are they secretly good racers that only the masses enjoy? can you like them if you don't follow nascar culture?

AeroGod

Musashi Wins! said:
nothing for me this week :(

why do the Nascar games review so high with the magazine guys when no one really plays them around here? are they secretly good racers that only the masses enjoy? can you like them if you don't follow nascar culture?

Probably. They're pretty fun games. You dont really need to like NASCAR culture, just like racing games where all the tracks are circles and take a long ass time to play because they are all like 300 lap races. It gets tedious, but i dunno, you might like it. Its a nice difference, since 90% of the racers today are OMFG PIMP MY SHIT WITH NEONZ AND ASIAN DECALS SO I CAN RACE IN DA STREET LIKE THUGZ DO!!

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
224401.jpg
> every other game on this list... will be getting tomorrow, that's when Gamestop gets them in :p The wait is TORTURE.

Top Bottom