• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom 2024 | OT | Please Bring E3 Back | 11a PT/2p ET/7p BST/7p CEST

Will you watch Gamescom 2024

• Yes!

Votes: 46 40.7%
  • No!

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • I will watch a summary later

Votes: 41 36.3%
  • I will be too busy playing Black Myth Wukong

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I will be too busy playing Concord

Votes: 9 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Draugoth

Gold Member
WVG1HPo.jpeg

UQm7SfZ.png

6wkpbo4lk9

Yknf0US.jpeg

Tuesday, August 20

gamescom Studio Opening Night Live (with IGN Post-Show) - 11am PT / 2pm ET / 8pm CEST

Geoff Keighley will again host Opening Night Live to kick off gamescom 2024. The opening show will feature exciting announcements such as trailers and gameplay, along with world premieres.

Wednesday, August 21

IGN gamescom studio Day 1 - 6am PT / 9am ET / 3pm CEST

Day 1 of IGN’s live coverage will feature developer interviews with Diablo IV, Avowed, Monster Hunter Wilds, Dragon Ball: Sparking! Zero, Marvel Rivals and more.

Bethesda livestream - 5am PDT / 8am EST / 1pm BST / 2pm CEST

Xbox Day 1 livestream - 6am PDT / 9am EDT / 2pm BST / 3pm CEST

Xbox’s first livestream day will feature S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl, Atomfall, Age of Mythology, and more.

Level Infinite Livestream - 10am PT / 1pm ET / 7pm CEST

Thursday, August 22

IGN gamescom studio Day 2 - 6am PT / 9am ET / 3pm CEST

Day 2 of IGN’s live coverage will feature developer interviews with Indiana Jones and the Great Circle, Star Wars Outlaws, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl, Sonic x Shadow Generations, AtomFall, and more.

Bethesda livestream- 5am PDT / 8am EST / 1pm BST / 2pm CEST

Xbox Day 2 livestream - 6am PDT / 9am EDT / 2pm BST / 3pm CEST

Xbox’s second livestream day will Feature Star Wars Outlaws, World of Warcraft: The War Within, Towerborne, among others.

Friday, August 23

gamescom Award Show 7am PT / 10am ET / 4pm CEST

Tune in to see the best of the best at gamescom and find out who takes home the coveted gamescom Award.

Bethesda livestream - 5am PDT / 8am EST / 1pm BST / 2pm CEST

Xbox Day 3 livestream - 6am PDT / 9am EDT / 2pm BST / 3pm CEST

The last day of Xbox's livestream will feature Avowed, Ara: History Untold, and more.

Saturday, August 24

Replay of ONL & gamescom studio day 1 - 6am PT / 9am ET / 3pm CEST

Sunday, August 25

Replay of ONL & gamescom studio day 2 - 6am PT / 9am ET / 3pm CEST

33SqsEg.png

Find the Wrong Game in the Thread and Get a cookie

AHdCN9I.jpeg

fvSMoHW.png

zGxbt1A.png

frQZusZ.png

2pvkkLe.jpeg

cF7VvuY.jpeg

lK7vYA1.png

9MvAIuA.png

Last edited:

Tomi

Let's go Baby

Show us great games, and Bloodborne 2 plz
Thanks
Gogogogo

Last edited:

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Hype's back on the menu! Hopefully this ONL will be better than the one we've had last year which was focused mostly on updates of already announced games.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I know Monster Hunter Wilds is gonna be there, hoping to see new trailer with which focus on the Monsters.

feynoob

Banned
I know Monster Hunter Wilds is gonna be there, hoping to see new trailer with which focus on the Monsters.
How does this series scams me every time? I bought World and rise on steam. Have little gameplay for both, but the hype is gonna make me buy wild for some reason.

Mortisfacio

I'm on standby for jury duty, so may watch what I can if I get summoned. I'm hoping for more gameplay side on Starfield and hopeful news of ground vehicles. I still have never finished the game and refuse to go back to it until they make planet exploration not an absolute waste of time.

Danjin44

How does this series scams me every time? I bought World and rise on steam. Have little gameplay for both, but the hype is gonna make me buy wild for some reason.
For me first time getting in the game was tough but once it clicked it was super addictive, there is no other game like MH.

I suggest you give World or Rise another chance, practice with all the weapons and see which one clicks with you......you still have time before Wilds comes out.

Last edited:

feynoob

Banned
For me first time getting in the game was tough but once it clicked it super addictive, there is no other games like MH.

I suggest you give World or Rise another chance, practice with all the weapons and see which one clicks with you......you still have time before Wilds comes out.
The combat is great. Its just the npc. Will take me time to adjust to them. I used to play the psp version one. Was really fun to play.

Dr_Salt

Cant wait to see CIV 7 gameplay. Its been 8 years since last CIV game.

Only thing that worries me is that game will also be available for last gen consoles and bam bam bam..Nintendo Switch lol.
Its gonna be cartoony af again I bet.

[Sigma]

I'm really only in it for Kemuri, Arc-Raiders and a potential Street Fighter 6 Terry Bogard trailer.

The first one though(Kemuri) sadly only doesn't look like it will be getting a new trailer as UNSEEN hasn't teased or said anything about a trailer. They only confirmed that they will be there to do introduce themselves, do signings, art and stuff.

The change in ARC Raiders has me worried but im still looking forward to seeing it right now.

A Terry Bogard gameplay reveal has been seemingly teased so i'm expecting it.

Of course i'll be checking for any cool looking indie titles too.

Danjin44

tumblr_m2vy119tXt1r0sqjpo1_500.gif

Already confirmed based Dual Blades armour set in weapon video, I want to see it in-game with Wilds engine.

EDMIX

Writes a lot, says very little
I’ll watch because of the re-reveal of ARC Raiders (OT| Raiders of the lost ARC). Very curious about that one!

dat incoming flop lol

I want to see how it turns out and maybe some new IP, the rest of the show means nothing to me lol

TheAssist

What people really need to understand is, is that gamescom is much more geared for the people who actually go there. Its so much about gaming subculture and just hanging around, talking to small devs, looking at all the crazy cosplay stuff. Its really cool there. Of course there is a business reason to go as well, but it happens more behind closed doors. The convention is not so much aimed at an American audience wanting to see the big epic reveals, its just not the right market for that, even though they may try it from time to time and fill the vacuum E3 has left.

So please dont set yourself up for disappointment by thinking this going to be anywhere near E3 levels of hype or news.

gtabro

So Hideo Konimamwill be back to talk about some movie-game with the Peele lad?

Actually jokes aside I’d want to see some Death Stranding 2 gameplay.

Toots

Gold Member
Indy looks like he just learned about the exclusivity debacle and is looking at Phil... He's not suprised, but he IS disappointed.

Top Bottom