• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Garbage pail kids cartoon coming to hbo max

The series comes from Topps, Tornante and Rough House Pictures, with Danny McBride and David Gordon Green(Halloween) co-creating and writing the series for Rough House.

Josh Bycel (“Solar Opposites”) is also writing and co-creating alongside the duo.

teezzy

Banned
Does anything ever come to like standard cable or network tv anymore?

I swear all I ever hear about are these streaming platforms getting new shows

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Does anything ever come to like standard cable or network tv anymore?

I swear all I ever hear about are these streaming platforms getting new shows
Streaming isn't my cup of tea either. But Cablen and satellite TV services are too expensive to compare to streaming and having worked for DirecTV; most of our clients had switched to streaming. Network T.V. does deserve these but ratings are likely coming more from monsters like Netflix. Also, seeing many Networks creating their own streaming markets to eventually do away with set-top box network programming overall.

420bits

Danny McBride... always good.
Garbage Pail Kids... oof those were the days.

That's what I thought "holy shit, GPK as a movie? Thats not gonna work... Why the fuck would they try to revive this in this day and age? ... Danny McBride!? Oh this is deffo gonna work!"

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
I remember my mom banning my friend from bringing them to the house. The trading cards. I still feel like they are banned for me.

Top Bottom