• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Garry's Mod creator has just received a DMCA notice from dafuqboom, the creator of skibidi toilet over usage of "his" assets in garry's mod

Draugoth

Gold Member
allegedly @garrynewman has just received a DMCA notice from dafuqboom, the creator of skibidi toilet over usage of "his" assets in garry's mod​

gDjoiFm.png

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I had to click this just to make sure it wasn’t a parody article. I hope Valve sends a DMCA to that dude since he uses a shitload of Valve assets.

Last edited:

hinch7

Beyond brain dead. These guys literally use Valve's assets and profit from it.

Last edited:

Holammer

Suppose Dafuq's Hollywood lawyers DMCA every unauthorized use they can find? (without knowing the peculiarities of the "property").

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
imagine the DMCAW (warz) when everybody uses A.I.
Imagine the AI lawyers going after the other AI lawyers code for copyright. It won't be nukes - they will crash the internet and power grid worldwide sending and creating increasingly more complicated subpoenas and briefs defending and attacking their own code bases. The nuclear power stations will just meltdown. John Connor is just a plucky court clerk.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
garry should apologize and skibidibap close his game skreee skreeee prap prap
Fucking zoomers

Last edited:

Paasei

Who dafuq is that? Seriously, I have no idea. Anyway, sounds absolutely retarded. Valve just sue him for using their HL asset.

Top Bottom