• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 2 Wednesday Bloodtacular Reunion Thread

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
You know who you are, meatheads! Time to fire up the chainsaws and skullpoppers, Horde it up, and smash some egos in Team Deathmatch!

GT: Denogginizer OS

Tentatively, at the very minimum, we will meet at 900EST on Wednesdays. Of course, people can use this thread to set up other times as well. But in keeping with tradition, we will try to meet at least once a week on Wednesdays.

EDIT: Don't forget to add GAF GoW2 to your friend's list.

This week: November 12th, 915EST.
*** We need someone to host. Beamber? ***

JB1981

GT: Beamber - one of the originals!

I probably won't have the game til Saturday but I am very down for Gears Wednesdays!

mikeGFG

Banned
Must resist urge to re-activate Xbox Live Gold..

Maybe a kind, kind, kind soul would offer me one or two 48 hour codes? :D

draven

Newcomer to the group, but I loves me some gears. I'm up for anything after I receive my copy tonight. Plz add

GT: CidDelNorte

cresto

FREIGHT+TRAIN68.png

Add me gafers. I'm local to the los angeles area so anyone near by should def. add me

DenogginizerOS

Anyone interested in starting this reunion tonight around 930EST?

And isn't there a way to make a group on Live? I saw AirBrian allude to it earlier.

Matix

Guess this is close as will get to a official GAF-GOW2 hookup topic for now, so here's my GT: INPAQ

AirBrian

kaizoku said:
so hows this work? I haven't been on XBL for a year!
Add that GT to your friend's list, then when you view "GAF GoW2", you can view the friend's of GAF GoW2. It's a makeshift clan...kinda.

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
AirBrian said:
Add that GT to your friend's list, then when you view "GAF GoW2", you can view the friend's of GAF GoW2. It's a makeshift clan...kinda.

yeah figured it out. tried to add you via that btw but your friends list is full.

DenogginizerOS

whitehawk said:
What the fuck, why wednesday? Friday or Saturday FTW.
That was when a bunch of us played Gears 1. Hence why it is called a reuninon thread. But we certainly played on other nights. It just worked out that Wednesdays were the best time for the most people.

Taurus

Looking for a good team to kick some ass in Horde mode. :D

Gamertag: W11kate

I was frequently online in Gears 1 before Gears 2 launch but didn't get to play with anyone from GAF. :(

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
whitehawk said:
What the fuck, why wednesday? Friday or Saturday FTW.

don't worry, there was also a bunch of us who played religiously everyday for months on end.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
GT: Kaako
Count me in as well, but I'll be on later cause of work...around 11:30pm (Eastern).

Top Bottom