• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 2 Wednesday Bloodtacular Reunion Thread

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I am in...sorry for those who sent game invites over the weekend, I was playing with a group of friends.

GT: dskillzhtown

h3ro

AirBrian said:
For the new page...

Don't forget to add GAF GoW2 to your friend's list.

I sent a friend request to that GT... does it have to be accepted for me to see the other GAF members listed in that GT's list?

AirBrian

h3ro said:
I sent a friend request to that GT... does it have to be accepted for me to see the other GAF members listed in that GT's list?
Yep. Xbox.com is blocked at work, but I'll accept any new FRs from today when I get home.

Brakara

AirBrian said:

Added, although (for future reference) it would be easier when these friends-of-friends gamertags are called "a GAF <game>" (or similar) so that it floats to the top of the (offline) friends list. It's easy to forget you have one of these when they're in the middle of a list of 90 people. Just a suggestion though.

Anyway, my gamertag is ... *drum roll* ... Brakara.

For those who are still interested in GAF Gears Wednesdays:

I will be hosting a Private room tomorrow night around 7:30-8:00 EST. There are at least three spots already taken, but we would love to have full-on GAF matches if all possible. If you want in, just send a friend request to I ThirdEngine I. We mostly play Execution, but we do like to switch things up here and there. Hope to see you guys online.

Shoogoo

Heya, Gt is Shoogoo

Exclusively for horde in EU (no lagfest ftw)

Should we create another account like "EuroGaf Horde" or would it be too much?

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Great games last night! Horde mode is indeed quite fun. I so wanted to get that 50. 49 is like being second in a marathon....

h3ro

DenogginizerOS said:
Great games last night! Horde mode is indeed quite fun. I so wanted to get that 50. 49 is like being second in a marathon....

I'm gonna be on later today for some Horde, sent you a FR Denogginizer...

AirBrian

DenogginizerOS said:
Yeah, that was very fun! And holy crap 50 is insane! I can't even imagine it on Insane difficulty.

Also, you are a mortar machine! :lol

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
AirBrian said:
Yeah, that was very fun! And holy crap 50 is insane! I can't even imagine it on Insane difficulty.

Also, you are a mortar machine! :lol
:lol The mortar comes naturally to me. What can I say?

ultron87

GT: ultron87

Eastern US. I'll play pretty much anything, but am really interested in getting some good Horde matches in.

JimiNutz

Banned
GT: NutJobJim

I want in on this GAF Gears action but I mainly play on weekends and I'm in the UK.
Anyway if anyone wants to add me feel free to do so-maybe PM me first so I know you're from GAF and not just some random.

Edit: Also if anyone wants to play some Horde add me because none of my friends seem to want to play it and I'd love to blast through all 50 levels at some point.

A few of us beat Horde level 50 two nights ago...(after like 5000 tries)

Ready to try it on another difficulty (normal is what we did) anyone in?

bimet

GT: bimet

Usually play around 5PM PST. Love playing dirty dirty horde. If there are brave souls here who would like to tackle insane please let me know. The furthers I've gotten is wave 20 and believe me when I say, you will die; you will die a lot. Need people who have fun most of all when facing a challenge. No gamers with a quick temper please as this could bring the worse out of you. :D

Top Bottom