• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Getting LOST official trailer (documentary about the show)

VulcanRaven

They releasing an independed documentary for the 20th anniversary of the show:

Looks great. It was fully financed by crowdfinding on Indiegogo. It has interviews with a lot of the cast and crew including Evangeline Lilly, Josh Holloway, Terry O'Quinn, Jorge Garcia, Damon Lindelof and J. J. Abrams. Many others too. It doesn't seem to be officially authorized because the trailer doesn't use any footage from the show.

Last edited:

Shaki12345

Neo Member
Would have been great to hear what he thinks about the show now. I don't think he has done too much acting recently. At least not in anything big.
Matthew Fox is seriously ine of the best actors of the last few decades. Dude is so intense. The scene in the first episode where he tells Kate the spaghetti story is simply insane acting.

MujkicHaris

Oh look, it's a documentary about one of the greatest TV shows ever made.

One of the rare TV shows out there where I had to find screenplays of episodes online and read them, just to see "the engine" that makes the show run so well. It's that good. Such a good, impulsive writing.

Klosshufvud

This show is legendary. The way characters interacted and the way the drama developed throughout the seasons was just exceptional. A lot of internet discourse is about the mysteries and whatnot but people seem to miss just how well made the characters and the drama was. This type of Television doesn't exist anymore. It's part of a bygone era. Part of me miss that time when fandom wasn't so intense and developers just created whatever they thought was right. The type of audience awareness that exists today limits creativity IMO.

The music also has a special place for me.

RavenSan

Off-Site Inflammatory Member
The final episode itself was fine. Especially the final scene. The final battle was sorta dumb though.

The finale season as a whole should have been workshopped a bit more though.

Agree to disagree. They specifically said it wasn't purgatory and then it ends up oh yeah it was so we're not gonna bother explaining any of the sci-fi shit because magic.

I wanted a cool mystery/sci-fi show. And they kept people strung along with the hope for answers -- and then ultimately said 'no'

I get that people who loved the characters / viewed it as a character drama tend to be happier with the ending. I couldn't care less about the characters -- I wanted answers on the wacky sci-fi shit.

Top Bottom