• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

DamnBoxes

jpyTI.gif

This is too much. I can't do this anymore.

Are you guys going to periscope this if it's going on tomorrow morning?

Is that the secret to the choose the stream options? It's just going to be you guys watching this stream?

Side note: This is exactly what Dan wanted. Dan wanted to see a man break. Even if Patrick beats the level, Dan wins.

justjim89

You can't blame the guy for throwing it and stretching it out. 6,800 viewers is a lot for a guy like him. After this, then what? Back down to the 2-300's? He probably needs the ad revenue for his beer snob beers.

Largo

Guys I went to sleep, but based on a runthrough I saw earlier, I think Patrick worked out the whole thing? Is that right? He just needs to execute? Why is he still live? IT"S TWO IN THE MORNING!

i want to watch him as much as anything, but he has to go to sleep. he doesn't have it anymore. he's gonna keep making small mistakes that he shouldn't make.

he knows what he has to do, but he has to regroup. i don't think he can do it tonight.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Guys I went to sleep, but based on a runthrough I saw earlier, I think Patrick worked out the whole thing? Is that right? He just needs to execute? Why is he still live? IT"S TWO IN THE MORNING!

He has fucked up at least twice in the next to last room, by accidentally throwing the pow block. Oh, and also another time by inexplicably jumping into the spikes wall.

Jothel

Has he
gone into the mini room on the top right with the goomba that walks right at you?
Or is that before the 2 door spike room?

Also thanks to the people replying to me before!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom