• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl Dork -The Princess Diaries 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexbubble

Ok...so most of you boys here will have no idea what I am talking about. or maybe if you have girl friends you will - but i am looking forward to this movie coming out next week - its a sequel to the princess diaries, which was funny..anyone else thinking about seeing it?

boys need not make fun of me....

Anne Hathaway is hot. She's rich too. I think an heiress to some fortune.

pic_hires_sor_07.jpg

evil ways

SolidSnakex said:
You get to see them in an upcoming movie called Havoc. All reports say the movie is garbage, but you get to see those so who cares? :p

Whatever happened to that movie? Seems to be in delay limbo.

It's still coming, i'm just guessing Disney doesn't want it messing with her good girl image because this movie is going to destroy it.

Although it could be canned. Like I said, the reviews i've read have this thing being worse than Catwoman. It's just really really bad.

etiolate

Banned
Anne Hathaway is kinda cute.

Agreed. The first was watchable. The interview with the director though was amusing. He explained everything as though its entire audience was 7 year olds.

etiolate said:
Agreed. The first was watchable. The interview with the director though was amusing. He explained everything as though its entire audience was 7 year olds.

I thought the audience was supposed to be 7 year olds?

belgurdo

Banned
I'd love to see a teen movie where half the cast isn't either dorky/retarted, tragically hip to the point of annoyance, or are all on dope

lexbubble

Well..the way to a girl dorks heart would be going to take your very own girl drok to this!!!

It comes out on Wednesday..don't think its in Limbo..but honestly don't know if it was supposed to come out a while back.

no. I'm probably the geekiset girl ever. My idea of shopping is Fry's. And I would slap the shit out of my boyfriend if he even suggested going to see this crap.

Boogie

lexbubble said:
Well..the way to a girl dorks heart would be going to take your very own girl drok to this!!!

It comes out on Wednesday..don't think its in Limbo..but honestly don't know if it was supposed to come out a while back.

Question: How old are you? :p

etiolate

Banned
Before Sunset > Princess Diaries

Though I imagine a real dorky girl would consider Transformers a good date movie.

Ummm... I never saw the film, but for a young girl's movie, it seemed pretty fucked up. So this girl with glasses and curly hair becomes "pretty" by getting contacts and her hair straightened.... and then she gets the guy? Some positive message there Disney. :/

If you want to see a real dork girl flick, go see Ghost World instead (which came out at the same time as the first Princess Diaries in the theaters, and was pretty much decimated by Disney's machinery :( )

I only approved of Princess Diaries cause they made her hot, but on another level the show is all about selling out to become part of something bigger. Which begs the question of whether or not its worth it to lead a false existence so you can hang around with fat europeans.

Tama_lh

i want to see it....!!! the only teen movie that interest only cause i saw the first one hahahha! it was cute!

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
I absolutely loved the original. I was very surprised. It was funny, clever, enjoyable, different, and entertaining. I kinda expect the second one to be exactly opposite of that.

Meier

Anne Hathaway is ridiculously good looking.. definitely going to see that Havoc movie to see her boobies.

SolidSnakex said:
You get to see them in an upcoming movie called Havoc. All reports say the movie is garbage, but you get to see those so who cares? :p

Why wait? Do a search for Anne Hathaway and School of Rock. She's wearing a seethru top at some premiere party for the flick.

Quite nice indeed. And obviously I can't post it here.

shoplifter

FortNinety said:
Ummm... I never saw the film, but for a young girl's movie, it seemed pretty fucked up. So this girl with glasses and curly hair becomes "pretty" by getting contacts and her hair straightened.... and then she gets the guy? Some positive message there Disney. :/

She was better looking BEFORE they did all the crap.

shoplifter said:
She was better looking BEFORE they did all the crap.

As did the artsy chick in the Breakfast Club.

If you don't get the reference, you didn't watch cable television between around november to april. They were showing that movie nonstop for some reason.

lexbubble

Boogie said:
Question: How old are you? :p

WHy...I am actually in my early 20s...but I love all kinda of random shite and still gladly claim that sleepy beauty is one of my favorite movies.

i have to disagree and say that she didn't sell out - she chooses the NOT cool guy at the end...

anyways...i am convincing my boy dork boyfriend to go with me on Wednesday. We will see how that works...

Oh...and I do wanna see before sunset

lexbubble said:
Ok...so most of you boys here will have no idea what I am talking about. or maybe if you have girl friends you will - but i am looking forward to this movie coming out next week - its a sequel to the princess diaries, which was funny..anyone else thinking about seeing it?

boys need not make fun of me....

A/S/L?

lexbubble

LOL, are you trying to pick me up? I already said I have a boyfriend :) We went last night and I thought it was better than the first. If you're not going to bring your girl drok, i'd suggest bringing your girl dork, will def score some points

Gattsu25

Banned
lexbubble said:
LOL, are you trying to pick me up? I already said I have a boyfriend :) We went last night and I thought it was better than the first. If you're not going to bring your girl drok, i'd suggest bringing your girl dork, will def score some points

Attention ...

...needs to be brought to the fact that I have never seen the original Princess Diaries and have no intention to see the second. Now or in the foreseeable future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom