• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girls of Gaming: Playboy Special

lexy

"Once?"

I guess it's not as socially unacceptable to be attracted to virtual characters as I once thought it was.

Ranger X

Damn i've never been really attracted by virtual characters but....
I must be getting so fucking sexually disturbed or something because that bunny girl in FF12.... *sweat

thom

for fucks sakes...this thread is about the playboy special not me jerking to cartoons...ONCE! only once!

Sho Nuff

Banned
Jesus christ the Bloodrayne model is pug-ugly.

Even with this and the upcoming Uwe Boll movie, does anyone honestly give a shit about Bloodrayne in any form?

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
I like the idea of hot vampires...in fact I'd quite like to die being bitten by some sexy vamp, seeing as I have to go somehow.

Moving on from my twisted fantasies, I don't think much of the whole game characters posing topless thing. Not yet anyway, maybe when they can't be distinguished from real women. Even then though, there seems to be something creepy about the whole thing.

Pimpbaa

Sho Nuff said:

That is not the model going to be in that PB issue. That's just the art from some game magazine.

Even with this and the upcoming Uwe Boll movie, does anyone honestly give a shit about Bloodrayne in any form?

Me :D

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
kiryogi said:
I wonder if I should be surprised that Namco gave the okay for some naked Nina.

She will appear in the Playboy, but will not be nude.

lordmrw

Sho Nuff said:

Dave Halverson. With the way he's been going on, he probably has a remote cabin and a gallon of Vaseline ready for when the magazine comes out.

MASB

Whatever happened to that supposed Girls of TechTV layout? It never really came to anything did it?

RiZ III

red_ninja_324.jpg

Id hit it.

Bloodrayne seems to be the only one going topless. Well, unless you actually count the leisure suit larry girls but who the fuck cares about them. I don't see the point in putting a picture of Mileena, Nina, etc. in there if they're just going to be wearing the same outfits you already see them in. Big deal. Then playboy starts to resemble an issue of PSM or something and it just gets sad.

DCX

DCX
lordmrw said:
Dave Halverson. With the way he's been going on, he probably has a remote cabin and a gallon of Vaseline ready for when the magazine comes out.
Is he still around?! What is he doing these days?

DCX

MASB said:
Whatever happened to that supposed Girls of TechTV layout? It never really came to anything did it?

I dunno, I remember that some TechTV chick, Kat, or something like that was on the Howard Stern show and she said she did a nudie spread. She was quite the looker. Nice boobies too.

aoi tsuki

i wouldn't call Cat Schwartz "hot" in the mainstream sense, but i think she's definitely cute in that sorta geeky, girl-next-door sense. Can't speak for her personality, but based on looks, i'd definitely date her.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Don't make me post the girl who wasn't wearing panties!

Not that I want to banned, so I won't anyway. Just wanted to frustrate some of you.

Top Bottom