• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GmanLives: So I Reviewed Almost Every Aliens Game

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
Area 51 Dancing GIF by Richie Brown

I'd love to get that DS game but I didn't know anything about it at release and now it's like $90 CIB. Given the surge of Alien movies/games the last few years, a re-release would be nice( but unlikely).

Last edited:

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
No Game Boy Alien 3? That one is in the “objectively bad, but I played it a lot and beat it several times so I ended up liking it” camp for me.

SNES Alien 3 was pretty hard. I’m still bummed that the queen was relegated to a cutscene.

Three

There seems to be a strange increase in coverage of old Aliens games. What's with the resurgence? It can't just because of the upcoming release of the VR game Alien: Rogue incursion can it? Is there some new movie or TV series that I'm unaware of?

Last edited:
There seems to be a strange increase in coverage of old Aliens games. What's with the resurgence? It can't just because of the upcoming release of the VR game Alien: Rogue incursion can it? Is there some new movie or TV series that I'm unaware of?
Probably just for content. I do that sometimes with my channel - for example reviewing some ~2000s old games.

Top Bottom