• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Godzilla: Minus One rumored to hit US VOD on June 1st

ManaByte

Gold Member

Note: This account is regularly wrong. They most recently got the Dune Part 2 date wrong.

But Toho could be seeing how a pristine Blu-Ray rip is just sitting there on archive.org complete with English subs and decided to release it.

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
Cool Cool Ok GIF by Muta Bor Studio

Fox Mulder

Pirated it ages ago. Fucking idiotic to have not put it out internationally at the same time, especially after delaying it for so long.

That’s just what Toho does with region free blurays being a thing and they want to sell them in Japan first. They could have rode the hype with a western release already but didn’t.

The movie is fucking awesome though and I’m there VOD day one like I was in the theater.

j0hnnix

Physical.. but damn I don't want no compressed vod. I'll keep waiting but read some remuxes are pretty good.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
I liked Shin Godzilla, is this good like that one? That was the last Godzilla movie I’ve seen.
Shin Godzilla is milles better than this one. Minus One is shit imo and is just appreciated because "OMG IT COST ONLY 15M". The story is devoid of the slightest suspense, all the clichés are there. I was really disappointed after all the praise I heard.

Top Bottom