• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Google/Gmail + Youtube and 2FA problem

Mithos

Gold Member
I had the absolute awesome idea to make renewing all the 2FA codes on all my accounts as a part of a yearly security update...

It went great until I came to Google/Gmail and Youtube.

On my main Google/Gmail account, 2FA is activated, this account also have a Brand Account with 2FA activated...
However both 2FA's are unique/separate (added at different dates), so I would have to delete then renew both...

It's just that I can not do ANYTHING on the Brand Account, it just sends me to a 403 page stating the following;
"403. An error has occurred.You are not authorized to access this page. Unfortunately, we don't know more than that."

I have full access to make edits on my Google/Gmail main account, but I don't dare change anything here, because if it might mess up the Brand Account on it.
Also my main account is listed as the "owner/maintainer/admin" for the Brand Account when I look it up...
Anyone know/hear about the 403 error message on Brand Accounts?

Edit:
Small addition, the brand account is not "Youtube Limited", if that info makes any difference

Last edited:
Top Bottom