• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Got a screengrab of the old forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Something about the look of the new GAF bothers me.

The old forum had a more "open" and "public" feel to it, while this new place is a bit more of a "indoors" atmosphere. Not sure what's making me feel that way about it...though one thing I know that I prefer is the old folder icons. The new ones seem too large and distracting from the topic choices.

Dujour

Banned
This forum's open to the public. No longer are we beset by our own somber doings left to stew in the ferment of our own antics. The small cell door I hoped never to be opened is now unsealed and it's carbon has long left, like a dove's final breath before being wrung by grizzly hands

I need sleep.

Blackie

Serafitia, that gibberish you just typed up makes so much sense to me right now. And I also need to go to sleep quickly or risk losing my sanity.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
bump.

I really would like to see a pict of how the old forum looked.

dog$

Hates quality gaming
This is the only thing I can personally provide.
isamuisbanned.gif

Of course I didn't see reason to keep the whole screen shot...

Wayback Machine is also fugged-up thanks to however the archived forum and Last Post links interact with the current forum.

Someone's gotta have a pic stashed somewhars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom