• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Got Donkey Konga PAL! Now i am bongoing like mad.

Deg

Banned
This game is superb! :D

Very well done. Good music (PAL version anyway). Easy to pick up and play. People who dont play games my be able to play this. I just got someone who doesnt play games to join us. :) Addictive. Just a great game. Really loving it.

Bongoing like mad right now :p

Need to get more drums however for multiplayer. Controller works but come on you know you want the drums. :D

I had my mum n dad playing drunk last night... freaking hilarious + awesome x 10!

I'm posting videos of the songs that don't appear on the US disc soon for our friends across the pond.

Just uploading the last two now

Deg

Banned
radioheadrule83 said:
I had my mum n dad playing drunk last night... freaking hilarious + awesome x 10!

I'm posting videos of the songs that don't appear on the US disc soon for our friends across the pond.

Is it worth getting the US disk?

Deg said:
Is it worth getting the US disk?

I don't have it...

yet.

I am getting it. The US disc comes bundled with bongos only apparently, but I need an extra pair of bongos, they're universal, and I'd welcome the extra songs. The 2 Japanese discs come without bongos, so I may pick up those as well, depending on price etc.

Deg

Banned
king zell said:
damn you Amazon

I have to wait till monday :(

Well you got it for quite cheap! Amazon are never that fast and they dont make any promise that there delivery will be quick. Infact 2-5 days for free delivery i think.

radioheadrule83 said:
I don't have it...

yet.

I am getting it. The US disc comes bundled with bongos only apparently, but I need an extra pair of bongos, they're universal, and I'd welcome the extra songs. The 2 Japanese discs come without bongos, so I may pick up those as well, depending on price etc.

Yeah i;m looking into it. Want at least 2 more drums. :)

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
http://www.videogamesplus.ca is doing the US game with bongos for £28.26, and the bongos themselves for £13.04 a set. Not sure whether the delivery charge is higher than the normal £2-3, but it probably still works out cheaper than buying them locally.

Deg

Banned
iapetus said:
http://www.videogamesplus.ca is doing the US game with bongos for £28.26, and the bongos themselves for £13.04 a set. Not sure whether the delivery charge is higher than the normal £2-3, but it probably still works out cheaper than buying them locally.

Not worth it as the cheapest UK price is £29.99 and you have to wait abit for delivery anyway.

The US songs dont seem all that either. I like alot more on the PAL game. :D

Top Bottom