• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Got to play the DS at EB earlier today! Two hooked up wirelessly as well!

I didn't mind the size of the buttons too much really, but yeah, they do look and feel a little small, I guess. Nothing too bad, though. ;)

Speaking of small... I opened my pants today and.... no wait, I mean I opened my new PS2 today, and damn.. that thing is tiny. I'm scared it'll snap in two if I poke it the wrong way. The only thing I dislike is that the lid (that pops up for you to put the DVD in) feels pretty flimsy.

Beezy

Biglesworth23 said:
Speaking of small... I opened my pants today and damn.. that thing is tiny. I'm scared it'll snap in two if I poke it the wrong way...feels pretty flimsy.

:lol

Soul4ger

I showed a couple lefties today how they could play the DS without any problems, and they were amazed at how thoughtful Nintendo was. I was like, "Yah thatz rite bitch."

But, no, seriously, I showed them and they were really happy.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
I played MP:Hunters 1st Hunt at Best Buy today. It looks a lot better in person than the movies or screenshots would lead you to believe. Its definitely looked better than most, if not all, of the N64 games I've seen. I hate to say it but after playing around with the DS today and watching the Mario64 DS movies earlier I might end up having to get one of these things... but I'll have to see Mario64 DS in person before I make up my mind. And even then it will probably be after the first price cut.

I haven't had a whole lot of experience with teh GBA (and none with the SP), but I think they are about the same size, maybe a little tiny bit smaller.

Hero

The XYAB buttons are in the same layout as the SNES controller, a cool little touch. More SNES ports ahoy!

Top Bottom