• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 4 officially in 2005?

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Sorry if already posted, a search for GT4 is not allowed, no recent result for "turismo"

According to the upcoming games list on the SCEJ site, updated 3 days ago, GT4 is now a "this winter" release. It's important to note that there is also "Winter 2004" release too for games being released in late 2004.
http://www.playstation.jp/scej/title/ps2_pre.html

GTCrying.jpg

You're evil Sony.

Solid

Laurent said:
I don't understand... Gran Turismo 4 "Prologue" != Gran Turismo 4?
The full version of GT4 will be quite different. Better gfx, the impact effect, different HUD etc.. but Prologue is still worth it if you wanna try GT4.

Mr Gump

Banned
Deepthroat said:
The full version of GT4 will be quite different. Better gfx, the impact effect, different HUD etc.. but Prologue is still worth it if you wanna try GT4.
Not for that price it aint.

"-You've recently been to Nurburgring.

Yes, I had a multitude of reasons for going, one being to promote GT4 in the European market, as well as to actually drive the course. I practiced driving the Nurburging with GT4, nearly 800 laps, before I actually drove in real life. Amazingly, I could drive the course easily the first time with the practice from GT4. (laughs)"

Atleast we know where all the GT4 delays are coming from now. :p

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
That really sux. Especially having just seen the game w/ my own eyes.

Gorgeous it is.

*note to self... '86' the Yoda speak*

Laurent

Deepthroat said:
I already has it, I just thought it was released in Europe before hitting USA (I know, it's absurd)...

Mr Gump said:
Not for that price it aint.
For the price I paid, it was worth it...

Top Bottom