• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vol5

Do we know what time the preload will be active. I downloaded TLOU an it wasn't available to play until 0130 ish.

Also I'm wondering if there's +- performance on the digital download.

EGOMON

Sorry if this been answered but are US PSN going to have a pre-load option?
tweets from R* and PS are conflicted :/

scarlet

It's on!

L4X2kHY.jpg

Make unboxing video please

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Those are the Venice Canals.
In the game they're the Vespucci Canals.

Living in the east coast of the US, I regret Day 1 digital purchase. By the time it downloads, then installs. I could have gone to the store and just bought the thing. Lol.

1gb downloaded in less than ten mins. Easy download.

Please don't corrupt my download or go down psn!!

Is it midnight tomorrow yet?? :-(

Darklor01

What's worse, having a game you can't play, or waiting for a game to release that others are downloading right now?

I'm so bummed Walmart doesn't have it early. I stayed overtime just so I could get it. Maybe tonight...or maybe tomorrow. All I know is I will obtain that game.

Went to Account History and download list and I started from there.

Says 54 mins - yeah right! lol!

Currently doing @ 150mb per minute so @ just over 2 hours I think.

Sweet :)

Darklor01

I'm so bummed Walmart doesn't have it early. I stayed overtime just so I could get it. Maybe tonight...or maybe tomorrow. All I know is I will obtain that game.

I'll check mine, but, they have a code in their registers which will lock the out of selling the game before street date. The only ways around this are, a manager overrides the code by selling the game with a generic sku, or, someone who runs their database messes up the street date.

Went to Account History and download list and I started from there.

Says 54 mins - yeah right! lol!

Currently doing @ 150mb per minute so @ just over 2 hours I think.

Sweet :)

Oh what it must be like to have good internet. I don't even know what I'd do with those speeds. I'm downloading and it likely won't be done until tomorrow evening even with the PS3 left constantly on

I'll check mine, but, they have a code in their registers which will lock the out of selling the game before street date. The only ways around this are, a manager overrides the code by selling the game with a generic sku, or, someone who runs their database messes up the street date.

I know, but, accidents happen )= perhaps I will get lucky and they "release" it early. Asking my asshole manager if I could have it early...he'd laugh.

Fedele

Hi all, this is my first GAF post - had my account approved today, yay! Been a reader for long enough.

Just like most of you, I'm a huge GTA fan and just can't wait anymore. I was just half luck: although Amazon UK upped my shipping to 2-day delivery to Ireland free of charge, I'm still seeing this annoying "Not yet dispatched" here. The first group who got it by now is extremely lucky!

Darklor01

Oh what it must be like to have good internet. I don't even know what I'd do with those speeds. I'm downloading and it likely won't be done until tomorrow evening even with the PS3 left constantly on

I thought PS3 NIC is limited to "G" speeds, and the PSN download speeds (in the US?) are capped. Is this right?

DukeBobby

Hi all, this is my first GAF post - had my account approved today, yay! Been a reader for long enough.

Just like most of you, I'm a huge GTA fan and just can't wait anymore. I was just half luck: although Amazon UK upped my shipping to 2-day delivery to Ireland free of charge, I'm still seeing this annoying "Not yet dispatched" here. The first group who got it by now is extremely lucky!

Welcome!

Amazon have not dispatched my copy either (I live in England), so I'm worried that it won't arrive on Tuesday.

chugen

y1BNJL6.gif

Tourmeta

I really wish they'd add a time left counter on the background download management. I don't like choosing between a disconnect-safe download or a download I can track better!

Welcome Fedele!

EGOMON

Welcome to GAF am fairly new too but been a reader for a long time anyway welcome and have fun discussions :)

More Irish people. I'M NOT ALONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom