• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GT4 delayed

mashoutposse

Ante Up
Damn, I hope it's still a before-Christmas deal for us in the States. I wanted to dump major time into it during my vacation period.

Ranger X

Those small delay are bullshit. Add the 123th version of X car there, put a tree there, add a filter in photo mode.... OR WORSE: take more time to finish devellop the B-spec mode.

ONLINE Polyphony, ON-LI-NE. I could wait another 6 months if needed in order to receive that.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
"We here at Polyphony would love to give you online, and are completely able to do so. However, all the major manufacturers of our featured vehicles refuse to see their cars running online with lag."

Wyzdom said:
Those small delay are bullshit. Add the 123th version of X car there, put a tree there, add a filter in photo mode.... OR WORSE: take more time to finish devellop the B-spec mode.

ONLINE Polyphony, ON-LI-NE. I could wait another 6 months if needed in order to receive that.

Get the South Korea version, from whats been said it'll be ready for that launch.

Ranger X

SolidSnakex said:
Get the South Korea version, from whats been said it'll be ready for that launch.

bah, i'm not buying GT4 so far. I feel too screwed without online. TOCA2 is filling my racing needs so far. I won't buy GT4 just in case there's a later americain version with an online mode.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
are you guys still expecting it this year in th states?

gamestop finally gave it a date instead of a generic "month releas" a few weeks ago.

1-03-05.

Gek54

Gantz said:
Let's hope it doesn't come out. We don't need another boring overhyped rubber-band driving simulator.

Quit playing the game on fuckin easy.

IGN says First quarter 2005 for US. :\

TOCA2 and RBR will keep my DFP happy for as long as they want to delay it. :D

Top Bottom