• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA: San Andreas official site update - San Fierro!

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
http://www.rockstargames.com/sanandreas/

juniper_tanker.jpg

juniper_jizzys.jpg

juniper_gantbridge.jpg

juniper_binco.jpg

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Alright, that's all the screenshots I could find. Note, there are over 7 movie files to go along with these. Hunt for them at the site.

Dante

Haha, I wonder if Jizzy's Pleasure Dome is supposed to be the Power Exchange here in S.F.
Anyway Fun seeing the local stuff in the game like Lombard street, Trans-America Tower and Haight Ashbury

Forsete

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.. GS, 50kb/s = me cry.

Really great looking game, the video where the plane is flying by the mountain is awesome.

deadhorse32

Bad Art ™
mms://a989.m.akastream.net/7/989/5372/1/gamespot.download.akamai.com/5372/netshow/gslive/300k/gtasan_92504_tr2.asf

in your favorite stream-recorder

Forsete

Milhouse31 said:
mms://a989.m.akastream.net/7/989/5372/1/gamespot.download.akamai.com/5372/netshow/gslive/300k/gtasan_92504_tr2.asf

Thank you oh great one.

Mooreberg

is sharpening a shovel and digging a ditch
That definately should have been the first trailer. Awesome. :)

Was that Vercetti jumping through the burning window with a chainsaw?

ourumov

It may sound stupid but I cannot imagine this title on next gen looking decent. The graphic style is so caracteristic that you cannot get it deleted from your mind XD.

Prine

Banned
WOW, looks great. "Hippy Shopper" , for the guys in the UK, do you remeber "Happy Shopper" ?? SAme font isnt it?

And the face next to the text. Looks quite similar

Dekajelly

Prine said:
WOW, looks great. "Hippy Shopper" , for the guys in the UK, do you remeber "Happy Shopper" ?? SAme font isnt it?

And the face next to the text. Looks quite similar

Looks like it

cola249.jpg

Waits for a shop in GTA SA based on Netto's
rofl5.gif

evil ways

Milhouse31 said:

Goddamn that was awesome. I hope they start showing it on TV in the next couple of weeks.

Xellos

This game is going to rock. It looks incredible to me, considering the size of the map and the GTA's go-anywhere gameplay.

That's the exact commercial they need to run on TV. Everything about that trailer was on, the graphics the sound ect.

The guys on GameFaqs are saying if you listen to the cop close to the end of the trailer he sounds exactly like Sam Jackson.

Dekajelly

SolidSnakex said:
That's the exact commercial they need to run on TV. Everything about that trailer was on, the graphics the sound ect.

The guys on GameFaqs are saying if you listen to the cop close to the end of the trailer he sounds exactly like Sam Jackson.

He does sound like Sam.

Awesome!!! :D

Top Bottom