• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA: San Andreas official site update - San Fierro!

belgurdo

Banned
trippingmartian said:
a) it looks like shit
b) no custom soundtrack

belgurdo
When it comes to stupid whiny generalizations there is no power greater than I
(Today, 10:46 PM)
Reply | Quote

wow u r so witty and teh original u rly got me dere

andthebeatgoeson

Haha, this game is gonna fuckin own everything. It's a beast. The 'Strip' looks good and I'll love fuckin around in 'Vegas'. I need about a week of nothing just to enjoy it. Fuckin with the cops on their bikes will be fun too.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Bogdan said:
Bishop is going to shit his pants.
I did!

Imagine my surprise, booting up the forum and finding this GEM

ABSOLUTE GEM OF A TRAILER

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWAITING ME

I've watched it 9 times in a row. If Rockstar doesn't plaster this all over television 24-7 for the next 6 months, they're mad MAD I tell you.

awesome

Fifty

Bootyfull. Rockster..the masters at keeping things under wraps until the weeks leading up to the release are at it again :D

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Fifty said:
Bootyfull. Rockster..the masters at keeping things under wraps until the weeks leading up to the release are at it again :D

It is better then the Halo 2 way of teasing people for 2 years....I am actually hyped for GTA : SA.....and we are about a month away :)

Example of GOOD hyping. Take note bungie.

explodet

bishoptl said:
If Rockstar doesn't plaster this all over television 24-7 for the next 6 months, they're mad MAD I tell you.
Right... after all the game development time, design and setup of the fake websites, and all the royalties to pay the artists for the soundtrack, they're going to run out of money to pay for marketing. :lol

Fifty

How soon before VC did they release the voice cast?

Bish, cross your fingers for Cosby. Pedestrians say the darndest things.

Fowler

I dunno about the Tommy Vercetti-with-a-chainsaw thing, but anyone notice Shady Creek? Might we actually be able to visit the legendary Shady Acres?

Diablos

Looks like a PSX game with higher res textures and better lighting. Honestly.
I stopped caring about GTA after GTA3. I can't be the only one. Vice City needed more than the 80's soundtrack to keep me going.

belgurdo

Banned
Diablos said:
I stopped caring about GTA after GTA3. I can't be the only one. Vice City needed more than the 80's soundtrack to keep me going.

That's nice. *returns to San Andreas trailer*

Diablos said:

Your Favorite Game SUCKS!

Diablos said:

TOO BAD. You're gonna miss the "PSX game with higher res texture and better lighting" of the year.

Ranger X

Ghost said:
god i cant wait till next gen so i can stop worrying about how bad GTA looks

I'm tired of people not understanding how videogames are made and work and then can't figure why GTA is less polys. Maybe you understand this and you're just looking foward when consoles will be able to push games like that with more graphic power. Next gen it will of course happen but it will still look worse that the other next-gen games that won't push as many stuff at the same time.

ElyrionX

DAMN, that trailer was SWEEEEEEEEEET......

And its freaking Guns N' Roses!!! Does this mean that GnR is going to be in the soundtrack?

My frothing demand for this game increases!!!

evil ways

Flock of Seagulls was on the Vice City soundtrack and the commercial/trailer, so my guess is yes. They wouldn't tease a Guns N Roses song and not include it in the game.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Wyzdom said:
I'm tired of people not understanding how videogames are made and work and then can't figure why GTA is less polys. Maybe you understand this and you're just looking foward when consoles will be able to push games like that with more graphic power. Next gen it will of course happen but it will still look worse that the other next-gen games that won't push as many stuff at the same time.

I understand why it has less polys, worse textures etc etc. Does that mean i have to like it? hence i cant wait till next get.

Wyzdom said:

You realize that there are games that are a hell of a lot more expansive, larger, and in-depth than GTA and look about 30x better, too, right?

The game itself might be great, but it LOOKS horrible.

I'll probably end up buying it anyway though.

Chipopo

Banned
Mister Zimbu said:
You realize that there are games that are a hell of a lot more expansive, larger, and in-depth than GTA and look about 30x better, too, right?

How could you possibly make a claim like that and not provide examples?

erm maybe morrowind? but that has no physics and runs worse performance than any gta game.

um...

smugglers run? and even that has been incorperated into gta sa "countryside mode"

Top Bottom