• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA: San Andreas screens (first pics of S.F.)

Sea Manky said:
My new method of gaining health: Pick up a hooker, drive somewhere private and have sex with her, then when she gets out, take my baseball bat and beat a hippy to death to get my money back. :D

LMAO

Man, I have said it before, and even before that, and before that even, but I'll say it again, this game is going to be amazing. I cant wait.

That Hippy bus is sweet too, cant wait to drive it off a peer...

~Black Deatha

Oh man, im so pumped for this! I really could do with just this game for the rest of the year, i think. It really seems rockstar put the extra year of development to good use.

User 406

Banned
kroutdogg said:
This time around you might even be able to live!! Can't wait to swim.

Man, I sure hope swimming and beating hippies to death doesn't burn too many calories. I gotta keep Buttah P. Con all chubbly wubbly wobbly. :D

Hmmm, I wonder if you can break into fast food places and steal their food, Fat Boys style? :X

There's another thing I was wondering, since there will be three geographically separate cities in the game, will there be different radio stations in each one? That would be great.

Gattsu25

Banned
Sea Manky said:
There's another thing I was wondering, since there will be three geographically separate cities in the game, will there be different radio stations in each one? That would be great.

I've been suggesting that since GTA2

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
not sure if these are new or not, they look nice even if they are old:

screen04.jpg

screen06.jpg

screen07.jpg

screen10.jpg

The links don't work, but just go to that site the pics are new. +1 for Rockstar sending GTA pics to fansites of the series instead of big multiplatform game sites. That's pretty cool.

evil ways

Pics don't work, but they look awesome(on the site).

I think it's the first time we get to see old, rusted, and uneven color cars. There's one that's like red, but one of the fenders is old, gray and discolored.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
SolidSnakex said:
The links don't work, but just go to that site the pics are new. +1 for Rockstar sending GTA pics to fansites of the series instead of big multiplatform game sites. That's pretty cool.

Yeah, they've always shown respect to the fan community and foreign press with exclusive media. Big thumbs up from me.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Dekajelly said:
86.jpg

Notice the dirt build up? I bet you have to wash your car in the game too. :D
Rockstar's already confirmed that you'll be able to wash your vehicle to get rid of the grime. Those new shots are simply the icing on the cake.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
For a second, I thought that was a URL for one of the radio stations in the game. Especially when I saw this:
QUIET STORM WITH SEAN ANDRE
Slowing it down with all of your love requests and dedications on Hot 92 Jamz
SEAN ANDRE

SAN ANDREAS

OMG

Gattsu25

Banned
evil ways said:
Wow, didn't know it was a real station, I wonder what this means.

If it means that playing while online gives you a direct feed to their station? nah...too cool of an idea

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Gattsu, streaming radio is what I predicted for Vice City. And... there is supposed to be SOME kind of online functionality. :)

Dekajelly

bishoptl said:
Rockstar's already confirmed that you'll be able to wash your vehicle to get rid of the grime. Those new shots are simply the icing on the cake.

I must have missed it, thanks for clearing that up. But is it with a car wash or a bucket of water and a rag? :D

Gattsu25

Banned
Goreomedy said:
Gattsu, streaming radio is what I predicted for Vice City. And... there is supposed to be SOME kind of online functionality. :)

Ah, even more interested now...I hope it's true :D

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
It woud be an awesome feature.

But the obvious explanation to the screenshot is, they've teamed up with real life LA/San Fran/Vegas stations and talent to deliver their licensed 90's soundtrack.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Rockstar's only mentioned automated car washes, but if you could actually bust out the wash n wax by hand....why do I feel like I'm advocating a more violent version of the Sims?

Azih said:
Gay bashing. GTA's final frontier.

In GTA 3, first city, the construction guys, for the most part, are gay. Hell, in VC, you can throw tear gas in the club and kill the village people.

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT.

BTW, not enough smog in LA, not enough fog in SF. ;)

Rorschach

Sea Manky said:
My new method of gaining health: Pick up a hooker, drive somewhere private and have sex with her, then when she gets out, take my baseball bat and beat a hippy to death to get my money back. :D
Hippies don't have money...just kill the hooker and pick up your cash. Then, kill the hippie for fun.

andthebeatgoeson

Ghost said:
and with a name Halo1234...yeah probably a good thing he's gone already.

San Fran looks great, i hope they dont take the obvious gay jokes too far though, it could get bery messy for rockstar.

Dude, you know Black people are gonna rain a shitstorm on them and I'm Black. I worry when Jesse is gonna get involved. Rainbow Push needs a push and this will surely be it's 2004 push around election time.

Either way, I can't wait for the trailer and this game. It'll take a warm wet dump on all games this fall.

90.jpg

nice

Top Bottom