• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA San Andreas sountrack info on Monday

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
SF-UR

DJ: Hans Oberlander

Quality house music, from deep in the underground, brought to you by an excitable German. This is music for people in the know.

I don't think I'm gonna change the dial from this station :D Raze-Break For Love... wow, pretty old song, I think it came out late 80's maybe...

They *MUST* have Future Sound of London-Papua New Guinea, and some oldskool Prodigy on this soundtrack, for the love of god...

Did you wait for it to load?

This is awsome, but I want Lazlow!!! I am suprised there's only one chat station announced, VC had 2. Lets hope there's another. Maybe a SAPR or something.

~Black Deatha

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
bishoptl said:
Why can't I get the little radio thingy to work??!? :( :(

You have to select one of the stations 1-10 button Bish, then it'll load. ;)

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
I've got Flash installed - I can check out the other parts of the site no problem, but when I click on the "CLICK HERE FOR THE GRAND THEFT AUTO SAN ANDREAS SOUNDTRACK PLAYER", there's nothing for me to click on.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Black Deatha said:
Did you wait for it to load?

This is awsome, but I want Lazlow!!! I am suprised there's only one chat station announced, VC had 2. Lets hope there's another. Maybe a SAPR or something.

~Black Deatha
Indeed. Celebrity talk radio DJs would be cool, but Lazlow better at least guest star, if not host.

MetatronM said:
Indeed. Celebrity talk radio DJs would be cool, but Lazlow better at least guest star, if not host.

Yeah, exactly, but I am guessing it is Lazlow anyway, and since he is so awsome there not revealing him in advance like they did on Vice CIty, remembner when facts were first being announced for VC, one was "Lazlow will be back" And used to his full potental in VC, here's hoping for SA!!! Hell it could becuase a GTA in joke, somehow Lazlow is always in the right city at the right time to be on the local radio in said game.

~Black Deatha

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
OMG IT WORKS

I love you. Anything you want, you can have. Want someone killed? I can arrange it. Woooooooooooooo!

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
what the

Forth Right MC = Chuck D. Has to be. It HAS TO BE.

They've got Tupac's "I Don't Give A Fuck" on the soundtrack.

*head explodes*

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
bishoptl said:
what the

Forth Right MC = Chuck D. Has to be. It HAS TO BE.

They've got Tupac's "I Don't Give A Fuck" on the soundtrack.

*head explodes*

It doesn't sound like him during the soft parts of his speaking, but during the loud parts it sounds like it could be him... oh and I see they got Dude Walker to do the radio intro's... that's pretty cool.

Vashu

Wait for it, probably around 18.00 (GMT+1) they are gonna update, Or a few hours earlier. It's too early in the morning in the US at the moment.

Midas

Vashu said:
Wait for it, probably around 18.00 (GMT+1) they are gonna update, Or a few hours earlier. It's too early in the morning in the US at the moment.

Damnit! It's 13:04 here, come on now Rockstar! :p

Top Bottom