• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA: San Andreas Website UPDATE! New trailer!

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
lasventuras_bayside.jpg

lasventuras_worldsbiggest.jpg

lasventuras_bigear.jpg

lasventuras_hunterquarry.jpg

lasventuras_airport1.jpg

Sein

Neo Member
Will San Andreas have some sort of transport system? E.g., If you board a monorail train, a couple of hours of game time pass instantly, and you exit the train in another town. The prospect of exploring three cities is exciting, but driving from one corner of the map to another during a mission may grow tedious.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
my first GTA.

Sound track + shit ton of features + vehicle possibilities + gta play + "cali" locales = purchase

too brown haters will be owned come winter when this sells 8 kabajillion more copies than eveything else out there.

edit: lol at come-a-lot

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
haha, jacking a tv out of a house. Wonder how many houses you can actually get into.

I could spend a couple days parachuting outta planes :D Wonder if you have control over releasing the chute or not.

They had to have hundreds of people working on the game, with the amount of stuff in it.

Insertia

:O

this game is looking awesome. i'm getting a Shenmue vibe from it (the feeling i had before i knew Shenmue sucked)

GOTY

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Lonestar said:
They had to have hundreds of people working on the game, with the amount of stuff in it.
Considering the fact they didn't have to create their own engine and they've had two games and 4+ years of practice with the engine they can get straight to the point and work on the game not making the game work.

People can complain that the game doesn't look all that visually appealing or it's not pushing any graphical boundaries (I think it looks decent myself) but the real important part that matters is how it plays and the amount of depth it has, which this game has it in spades.

Bob White

Missed one.
Will San Andreas have some sort of transport system? E.g., If you board a monorail train, a couple of hours of game time pass instantly, and you exit the train in another town. The prospect of exploring three cities is exciting, but driving from one corner of the map to another during a mission may grow tedious.

YES.
lasventuras_airport2.jpg

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Please, please, please give me the ability to skydive outside of that cutsequence....

and TR don't forget the other factor... how many/few bugs it has.

MrparisSM

Banned
Ok, I don't have a PS2. I dislike Sony. Am a Nintendo and Xbox fanboy. But this shit looks sweett!!!! I can't wait til this is improved(graphically and gamepley wise) and released on the Xbox next year!(Hopefull, or I may just have to wait for the PC version)......

*thinks*

On second thought... I might just get a used PS2 for this game.... time will tell... :D

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
DarienA said:
and TR don't forget the other factor... how many/few bugs it has.
Wow I completely forgot about that, you're right VC was particularly nasty about bugs.

Hmmm what can I say, I don't know how the Rockstar North guys handled it. Maybe they didn't have enough of a team working on ironing out all the bugs or have a decent handle on the engine? Ohhh well.

This is the greatest game of all time!

Damn!

This game has everything.... even SKY DIVING!

You can JACK TV'S OUT OF PEOPLE'S HOUSES!!!

YEAH!!!!!!

Oh My God!!

DAMNIT, TIME MUST ACCELORATE TO 7 TIMES FASTER THAN IT IS NOW, I WANT THIS GAME NOW!!!!!!!

And I guess they may have decided to put in parachuts to get around the new addition of you dying form high falls instead of taking 20 damage, hay, meybe we can base jump!!

~Black Deatha

Grubdog

Banned
HOLY CRAP

This game will be so awesome, the only thing i'm concerned about is the frame rate, the frame rate in VC on PS2 almost makes the game unplayable..

acklame

man, everytime i think this game couldn't get any bigger, rockstar continues to surprise me. My original wish for the next gta is to just have it set in SF, who knew rockstar would bring that times 1 billion times more :D

Bob White

Just to spit in the face of the "too brown" people a few months back. (And for this GREAT pic not to be lost in the suffle)
BOOYA!
lasventuras_bigear.jpg

I'm REALLY starting to think some X-files shit may happen. Man, if I have to split some alien's shit open, I'll have to do something to repay the GODS OF GAMEPLAY over at rockstar.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
This looks HOT, but just imagining what they are going to be able to do next gen is giving me a BIG boner :)

Meier

Fuck I want this game bad. I gotta have a working TV by the time of its release... Also, not sure if it's been mentioned but I hope the uncensored lyrics are present in the game as well.

Top Bottom