• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA3 = nintendo game in disguise.

Gattsu25

Banned
I think the reason people are getting riled up is because Nintendo fans like to claim that Nintendo is responsible for everything

anyways, GTA games don't have to be that violent...just depends on how you play (my current save in Vice City, I haven't killed a single person outside of missions) I actually think it's more fun doing crazy stunts trying to dodge everything in your way than just plowing through them

Gattsu25 said:
I think the reason people are getting riled up is because Nintendo fans like to claim that Nintendo is responsible for everything

That's basically it. Anytime there's a big game it seems that somehow Nintendo's got some hand in it according to some.

Bob White

Just to clear MY name, I wasn't going about the topic like that. I honestly think gta and mario are like brothers.

I'm not trying to say without nintendo gta wouldn't be as good as it is. DMA created the game, not miyamoto. Gta has the 'what games are suppose to be about' feel to it, and so do many nintendo games. Thats all I was getting at.

deadhorse32

Bad Art ™
For the record i don't agree with the initial post i was just poiting that Nintendo and DMA design were collaborating at one point in time. Thus DMA could have been influenced by Nintendo game design philosophy ( doesn't mean it's a nintendo game in disguise ).

When you think about it Body Harvest is GTA granpa ( and BH was going to be published by Nintendo ).

Top Bottom