• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guilty Gear X2 #Bomb review at G-Spot

Mrbob

potatowned.gif

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Other then Online mode and the new Robo-Ky moveset, the game is pretty much the same as the PS2 version released a year and a half ago. Reviewers don't care about gameplay tweaks.

Joe

what the hell? i read the thread before clicking the link and i was certain it got a 6.5-7.0....it got an 8.4!

it might just be me, but thats a good score.

Hari

Banned
If you people want to play some good 2D fighting games check out SF3, Garou: Mark of the Wolves, KOF98 and Samurai Shodown II.

Edit: Oh and Last Blade I & II.

rastex

Banned
Hari said:
If you people want to play some good 2D fighting games check out SF3, Garou: Mark of the Wolves, KOF98 and Samurai Shodown II.

Ahh yes, I was just about to play some online 3S too.. oh wait.. no no, that doesn't exist yet. Please shut up.

Pachinko

I'm liking my copy quite a bit. My friend allready noticed one of ky's super attacks moves half as fast making it less cheap. I actually sat down and figured out the controls this time, when I had the PS2 version I tended to button mash.

nitewulf

Hari said:

hmm, im impressed. you are very hardcore. M vs C 1/2 are trashy as well?

Sumasshu

GGXX is my favorite fighter this gen. SF3 is cool, but it took too long to come to something other than the Dreamcast. Now I'm a Guilty Gear fanboy. And I also don't understand the hate for this game... :\

Hari

Banned
nitewulf said:
hmm, im impressed. you are very hardcore. M vs C 1/2 are trashy as well?

The games I listed are ones, which I played in the arcade, back in the day or on a console and enjoyed a lot.

I'll admit it is rude of me to come into a GG thread and put it down since it is not my type of game.

I apologies to all the GG fans in this thread who I might have offended... enjoy your game.

Top Bottom