• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gymnastics at the Olympics / Worlds |OT| Artistic, Rhythmic, & Trampoline

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroBot

I saw a wobble! A WOBBLE! Deduct, judges! Deduct!

Edit: Welp. Oleg in first place now. Congrats.
Murica disappoints again.

Yiazmat

tumblr_oc0j8kGtbw1sziy8no1_540.png

Women's Floor next

darscot

She looked like she missed her turn? They didnt show it in the replay, she seemed to bobble it, with that score she must have gotten it around.

darscot

she is so good at this lol

on her move? I thought I saw it.

No they have to do one spin move on floor, she squats on one leg and spins, it looked like she bobbled it. Maybe she normally does a double and only did single. I'm not sure but something looked off with it. Its a required skill and she must have gotten it.

darscot

Yeah no question in the scoring for todays gymnastics. Back in the day they held the artistry a lot higher and Simon and Aly would have gotten hit bad for their pure power routines. Today that is what is all about and why they dominate. Well deserved placement for all three gymnasts.

The US women's team has officially won 9 medals, the most of any women's gymnastics team in a single Olympics in history

Simone Biles: 3 Gold, 1 Bronze
Madison Kochian: 1 Silver
Aly Raismann: 2 Silver
Laurie Hernandez: 1 Silver
Plus 1 gold for the team.

milanbaros

Member?
GB have massively outperformed in gymnastics at Rio. Well done! I remember being young and a single medal was a rarity, now we are at 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom