• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Haha....Japan invents the "Boyfriend Pillow" :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumiko Nikaido

Vindication...sweet.
"Boyfriend Pillow" Has Women Lining Up

arm-pillow.jpg

A Japanese manufacturer has found a niche bound to improve the lives of single women everywhere.

Kameo's Boyfriend Arm Pillow resembles a man's torso, shoulder and arm, offering a cozy space sized to fit and comfort its lonely owner.

The pillow comes with two removable shirts its owner can use to bone-up on washing and pressing. One model also doubles as an alarm clock that shakes to wake its sleeping companion.

‘It has been so successful we have had to draw up a waiting list," A spokesman for Kameo said. "Women of all ages have been queueing round the block to take one home.’

Priced at around $74, the pillow is currently available only in Japan - though, according to press reports, Kameo may soon be exporting it to Britain.

Kameo is also planning to test the waters of the men's market; a limited edition Girlfriend Arm Pillow is to be released in the near future.

- MND Newswire

HAOHMARU

Yea, I mean...we just have life size dolls you can fuck. We need more pillows with arms attached to them so lonely people won't be so....lonely.

Honestly, this is just weird.

B'z-chan

Banned
Slap a tit on it and put a "soft" hand on it and charge 120 bucks there you go oh and it has to heat milk up and be able to squirt it out. Jk about the last part but seriously a money maker is there.

Makura

Why buy a pillow when you can have me ladies? :D

(I think I'll go to Tokyo and stand on the street with a sign saying the above...)

Hournda

Kumiko Nikaido said:
It has been so successful we have had to draw up a waiting list," A spokesman for Kameo said. "Women of all ages have been queueing round the block to take one home.’

I really hope that is just PR bullshit. And $74 for a pillow is a lot of money. From the picture it looks like the pillow is half of a torso and one arm. What would be the point of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom