• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 2 online games are too short

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Add gaffers to your friend list can play custom games. Some matches can be pretty long

Serafitia said:
But then don't you have to keep inviting people to your games? It confooses the hell outta me.

Once you join a party, you stick with that party until you leave

epmode

MrAngryFace said:
Jesus, its like ROUND OVER ROUND OVER. Oh fun
seriously. just increasing the time limits would do wonders for the multiplayer mode. custom games are neat, but if you don't have that many friends online, it gets dull quickly.

Kuroyume

Banned
One of the arranged GA games I played in yesterday went over an hour and a half, and the second one was close to an hour.

Society said:
Hey, at least it is not the same map over and over *cough*de_dust2*cough*
:lol

so true, but dedust 2 OWNZ

Kuroyume said:
One of the arranged GA games I played in yesterday went over an hour and a half, and the second one was close to an hour.

yea and those capture the flag matches tend to last a long time.

MAF, u gotta play with gaffers guy

peace

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
You obviously haven't played CTF with some of the better players. We had a CTF game go over the two hour mark, and have had several 1 hour games.

It really depends on the gametype and how many people are playing I guess. If you do a slayer with plasma sword default then yeah it'll be fast.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
I guess I'm playing mostly custom games with people on my friends list....but damn those games are anything but short. Play with the GAF crowd, it's great fun.

Ramirez

I don't understand why there is a time limit in Ranked Slayer matches,it isn't like it takes that long to reach 25.

Top Bottom