• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo on Legendary

HAOHMARU

I just finished Halo on lengendary. Who else has done this?

I found that some points in the game were almost impossible to get through. It was a combination of running like hell and trying to hide to recharge the shield. There were also some points in the game where it was a breeze.

Overall, Halo on legendary was an awesome experience...and now I am really pumped up to play Halo 2 :)

I did with my friend on co-op (I don't have Xbox) and it was fun as hell. And all the tough parts where we'd die we would take advantage of the basically infiinite lives you get. I can imagine on single-player it's much harder. And even more awesome.

Cimarron

I just ran through "Asault on the control room" on legendary a few days ago. for some reason its easy for me to get that damn banshee in this mode and i can't get it on heroic! :p But opening that massive door was a bitch where all those covies come out with that gold sword weilding prick. That took me a long time to finish.

Redbeard

Banned
Cimarron said:
I just ran through "Asault on the control room" on legendary a few days ago. for some reason its easy for me to get that damn banshee in this mode and i can't get it on heroic! :p But opening that massive door was a bitch where all those covies come out with that gold sword weilding prick. That took me a long time to finish.

If you knock one of the Banshees down to the bottom of the canyon when you first come to that rock bridge, it'll be there when you come out at the bottom later in the level, and you can fly it right up that large structure and bomb the hell out of the covies when the door opens.

jonhuz

Done it. T'was a great ride too.
I'm looking to start Halo 2 on legendary, although I hear it's mean't to be more difficult :(

Top Bottom