• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf...een-FOUR-Months-Since-Launch.aspx#post2364437

Ozzy Onya just told me that I need to join the Community Cartographer team to suggest a classic playlist.

hook me up tashi

Way ahead of you bro. We've been slowly integrating "classic" settings. As far as a playlist is concerned I can't say. What I can say is that I'll be all over that shit if the opportunity comes up.

Also you have to be careful what you call classic in H4.

AKA dun wurry

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
Dear 343,

Please put Team Slayer, ranked 1-50 visible in lobby, exactly how it was done on Halo 3 into Halo 4.

That's all I need.

Kind regards,
Cow.

Does it really matter at this point? What playlists would even have them? Isn't Team Throwdown the only competitive playlist at this point?

Want to get your 50 in big team?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Dear 343,

Please put Team Slayer, ranked 1-50 visible in lobby, exactly how it was done on Halo 3 into Halo 4.

That's all I need.

Kind regards,
Cow.
Dear 343,

Don't listen to this man and encourage more quitting behaviour within a game where the fanbase is already so quit-happy and there is no real good JiP to cancel this out.

Kind regards,
Enzo

Are you calling me a slut?

EdxqQrg.gif

Duji

Lol are you serious? Halo 4 is getting 3 medium to large maps and your thinking of selling your 360?

The only reason I didn't want to sell my 360 earlier was because of the hope for smaller maps. The Majestic map pack was great, but not enough. The Castle map pack not containing any small maps pretty much gives me zero hope for the future of this game. GG

The only reason I didn't want to sell my 360 earlier was because of the hope for smaller maps. The Majestic map pack was great, but not enough. The Castle map pack not containing any small maps pretty much gives me zero hope for the future of this game. GG

Take a ticket at the door.

heckfu

Banned
So the lead campaign designer for Halo 4 developed Nazi Zombies for CoD...and now he's at Infinity Ward starting today.

So, there's that.

If I get someone to mail me all the tapes of Xena: The Warrior Princess and a shitton of Hot Pockets I'll write the Halo 5 campaign script for 343. Fur phree.

zap

I haven't even played a game on the Majestic maps and now they're hyping up Castle...

I wish I didn't buy the LE :/

Come watch, re-running the France-Italy World Cup game. It's about to get dirty.

Open link, person sprints up with the ball and then passes it directly out. :|

GrizzNKev

Banned
Oh yeah, one last thing. My XBL Gold runs out Friday and I'm not buying any again until a game with compelling multiplayer is released. So probably not until sometime into next gen.

I'm sticking with PC because I'm tired of being extorted just to see more ads on the dash.

So I'll probably not ever play Halo 4 online again. I gave it my all, hit max rank, but I just can't care anymore if I have to keep paying to play.

Omni

Only reason I keep my gold on is for BF3 and the ability to buy DLC for other games (I have BF3 for PC, but I suck at it). Next gen can't come around soon enough

Pop

Oh yeah, one last thing. My XBL Gold runs out Friday and I'm not buying any again until a game with compelling multiplayer is released. So probably not until sometime into next gen.

I'm sticking with PC because I'm tired of being extorted just to see more ads on the dash.

So I'll probably not ever play Halo 4 online again. I gave it my all, hit max rank, but I just can't care anymore if I have to keep paying to play.

Pretty much the same thing I did but besides the max level thing, I'm like 50 something. Haven't played XBL in about 2 months, PC is what I started gaming hardcore on. Halo is pretty much the only game I play on Xbox and with the last 2 being terrible imo, I don't see a reason to get gold again until next gen.

Oh and haha employees leaving Halo for CoD. Must be tough being 343i when the foundation of Halo was built years ago only to be flipped 360 degrees, now classic Halo is infinity.

Top Bottom