• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo TV series cancelled

Hrk69

Gold Member
Excited John Cena GIF by WWE

Fbh

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

Will we ever see Master Chief butt naked again?
Will he have another CW romance?
What will happen to Kwan or whatever she was called?!?!

So much left unresolved!

jcorb

I'm actually bummed about this. Season 1 was a slog, but I actually really enjoyed season 2. It wasn't *amazing*, but generally enjoyable.

I hope they have luck in finding a new home for the show. Ditch the little girl, in fact I daresay that Chief, Soren, and the female Spartan (her name escapes me) are really all that you need.

Was a shame the Arbiter (or whoever that Covenant elite) was killed, as I thought they'd done a surprisingly good job building him as a compelling rival to the Master Chief. I thought the guy playing the Chief did a good job (even if the chacter was written to be a little more "angsty" than I think he should've been, not sure the political drama worked for the show).

Thaedolus

Honestly the Netflix Cowboy Bebop live action was better than this shit. It peaked in the first episode when a kid’s leg got blown off. Good riddance

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I wasn't their target audience, but I gave it a try. I lasted two episodes. I thought it was boring and the production values were all over the place.

Rockondevil

While I hate to have less Halo the show has been utter garbage with master cheeks, Kwan and mackee so I’m not sad to see this show go.

If somebody wants to try again someday and actually make it good I’ll be there.

Complistic

Halo is probably my favorite franchise and I couldn't make it past 1 episode so... Yeah.

RIP Master Cheeks. 🫡

Last edited:
Kinda sucks. In some ways I kinda enjoy it. First season was alright. But did enjoy season 2. How it ended I was really looking forward to season 3.

I'm not even a Halo fan (never really played Halo outside of the story mode of the first one), and I still feel sorry for all the real Halo fans on this one. one of the most well known franchise with a huge fan base, and they decided to make a series completely going against what the fans want. talking about missing the point of the whole series.

Top Bottom