• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hates: Pizza, Root Beer. Wants: to learn how to lapdance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matlock

Banned
He hates puppies.
He hates root beer.
He hates pizza.
He hates chicken and biscuits.

He loves Batman.

He hasn't seen Pulp Fiction.

He wants to learn how to lapdance.

...who is he?

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
I lived the first 16 years of my life utterly incapable of consuming the ambrosia that is known as Pizza. Anything other than absolute and worshipful adoration for the stuff simply does not compute. Much like this thread.

20534-2T.jpg

Does he have a big nose?

DMczaf

<Shinobi_WRC> it's always great seeing 9 year old girls wearing tank tops with "Sexy" written on their low cut tank tops, or "Bootylicious" written on their flat ass

Shinobi

Bacon said:
Anyone who hate both pizza AND root beer is surely the spawn of Satan.

Why, because I hate food products that taste (and smell) like shit?

border said:
I didn't know that he hated chicken and biscuits =(

I don't...I love 'em seperately. But the combination just doesn't compute with me.

Rodriguez said:
Shinobi is also a pussy.

This from a guy using Usher in his avatar? Shut the fuck up.

For the record, I don't hate puppies...but I certainly don't cry if they get maimed or killed. I have no time for dogs, hate the violent breeds, and I hate irresponsible dog owners (which means I hate most dog owners). And the lapdance thing is a mere fabrication...that comment was related to the lapdance tuturiol found in the Showgirls VIP box set (probably the funniest DVD set I've ever seen in terms of packaging and features...check them out if you haven't seen 'em).

Oh yeah, I hate Manchester United, the LA Lakers, the media, the Bush administration, idiots who drink just to get smashed, drunk drivers, corrupt cops, RPG's, anime, fantasy movies, and the Burton Batman shit flicks. Among other things.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Shinobi: What the fuck? How dare you lead a life of your own, you asshole! Etc. etc. etc.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Shinobi said:
This from a guy using Usher in his avatar? Shut the fuck up.

You sir are A-ok in my book.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
AlphaSnake said:
Hey, asshole! WHERE'S MY BUCKLEY LOVE! :(

Dont make me beat you up with my mind.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Oh yeah, I hate Manchester United, the LA Lakers, the media, the Bush administration, idiots who drink just to get smashed, drunk drivers, corrupt cops, RPG's, anime, fantasy movies, and the Burton Batman shit flicks. Among other things.

You crossed the line there, Shin. :(

XS+

Banned
I pray for the day that some forum idiot crosses Shinobi again. Shinobi flamewars are Solid Gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom