• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heather Nauert on Fox News...

Status
Not open for further replies.
7_21_350_nauert_heather.jpg

Cloudy

Banned
Man, FNC has the hottest newsbabes. They are better than MSNBC and totally destroy CNN and their old ass chicks. I guess conservatives are good for something ;)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Every now and then a man's heart can flutter when he enters a thread.

Oh man, you guys have discovered my secret. I don't watch Fox News because I'm a Conservative... No, no, no. I watch Fox because of, well, the foxes! HARHARHAR Heather Nauert and Laurie Dhue are my favorites. Page Hopkins is nice and I'd bang Jane Skinner too. Then there was this chick that advertised the weekend lineup that had these gigantic watermelons... Brooke something or other.

However! I recently discovered this blonde chick on CNN I think (or was it MSNBC?) that is a contender for being one of the hottest news chicks. Oh man, she was smokin'.

andthebeatgoeson

Outlaw Pro Mod said:
Wait til they get a load of me

Holy Jesus, did a doctor have to surgically install that mask after falling in a vat of acid?

I look at her and can only hear that laugh at the last scene of Batman. Haunting!

Lisa Bernhard:

0_21_200_lisa_bernhard.jpg

Kiran Chetry:

6_21_200_bio_kiran_chetry.jpg

Not the greatest picture, but Jennifer Eccleston is hot too:

2_21_200_jennifer_eccleston.jpg

Juliet Huddy from the morning shows on Fox News is freaking fine too, but can't find decent pictures... Here's some more Dhue:

dhue2.jpg
dhue3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom