• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Help me find this horror movie i can't recall by name

Keihart

So i was so sure i wanted to rewatch The Last Shift but as it turns out i mixed some scenes from another movie into my memories of it and can't recall the name nor all the details about it.
I think the movie it's also in a police station but what i remember clearly it's that there is a basement in it where there are experiments being done to summon weird creatures and shit...i know it sounds pretty vague, but maybe there are some horror fans here that can help me find it.

Edit:

So it's solved, i mixed them up because i saw them kinda close and in both movies you have late cop shift and people wearing white sacks like masks.
I'm gonna sleep so tight tonight.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
The Void was super disappointing for me. Some really nice practical effects here and there but nothing else interesting to support it. Will try Psycho Goreman though, that sounded fun when RLM talked about it.

dr_octagon

Banned
The Void was super disappointing for me. Some really nice practical effects here and there but nothing else interesting to support it. Will try Psycho Goreman though, that sounded fun when RLM talked about it.
I think the Void would have made for a decent tv series, I really enjoyed it but felt some elements didn't have time to be explored fully

Keihart

So i watched Psycho Goreman, it was really fun but i'm disappointed that the little shit stain didn't get a kick on her face.

epicnemesis

I’ll keep this thread going. It was a movie with like a serial killing spirit or something? The possessed person had a limp until the spirit went into another person or something. Very vague memory, must have watched it in the early 90s.

Top Bottom