• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HELP ME PICK A NEW NBA TEAM TO ROOT FOR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel

00834.jpg

SyNapSe

Jamal Crawford is a FA this year and has stated he will not resign with the Bulls unless he gets to play the point (his natural position). He won't get to because Hienrich is penned and inked into that position. ESPN Insider predicts that none other than DA BOBCATS will pursue and land Crawford.

Is Jay Williams supposed to be back from his injury this year? Didn't the Bulls only sign Heinrich because of his injury? If Jay Williams is coming back.. that would seem like a big decision they need to make. If Curry, and Chandler can develop into players worthy of being picks anywhere near where they we're selected the Bulls could be great again.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Memphis. Up and coming team, fun to watch, run by the greatest basketball mind in the history of civilization.

Well, the Wizards have dumped Jerry "the gimp" Stackhouse and Chris "the chronic" Laettner. That's a positive move right there - who knows how many games those guys will play next season, what with their tissue paper knees and substance abuse problems. Jamison is an actual basketball player. Arenas isn't going anywhere. The Bobcats already broke up the Terp reunion by stealing Lonny Baxter. And who needs a first round pick (especially in this year's awful draft class) when you've got Ernie Grunfeld picking in the second round - the guy who snagged Flip Murray and Michael Redd in round #2 - so that seven foot three Puerto Rican he grabbed could be a player. Things are looking up for the franchise. Don't be a wuss.

I agree with choosing a team like Cleveland or Memphis. Young and rising teams that seem to have good organizations.

Now who was that who posted a pic of that ugly ass Raptors logo in here!?

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I still love the story of how Arenas chose to sign with Washington for slightly less money rather than the Clippers. He flipped a coin 10 times, heads for LA, and it came up heads 7 times... so he chose DC. But the fact that he felt the need to tell this story to the press, wierd guy.

Shinobi

Willco said:
Man, I thought the Chicago Bulls sucked. Who woulda thought?

They still suck...I don't know where this newfound Bulls love came from after being in mothballs for five years. Probably because the Lakers are about to join them in medicority hell.

Society said:
raptors.gif

I mean you are going to draft dodge anyway.

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Since the Raptors aren't your thing, here's who you should go for...

03_NBA_Champions_SPURS_small.jpg

David_Robinson_W_Trophy2_small.jpg

Robinson_Duncan_Parker_small.jpg

duncan.jpg

One of the most well managed franchises in the league, with the best player in the game today in Tim Duncan (fuck Kobe...unless he signs with SA). Two championships in five years in a small market. And the uniforms kick ass too.

Teddman

Bullshit, Federman. You root for the Bullets 4 LIFE. You never leave da family!

If you must have another team, go with Sactown to show the Webber love. But Les Boulez must always come first. Always! I can't believe what I'm reading here.

What were you thinking, you D.C. native how dare you!??!

effzee

hey yo foo i heard u lookin for a new team?

boxboy.jpg

trust me there is no cooler player in the league to root for.

GURANTEED OUTBURSTS per season!

BULLS

and no, i dont think jay williams is still with the team, i dont think he'll ever be able to play again in fact.

who cares, he was decent, but heinrich is much better...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom