• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Here’s everything coming to Netflix in September

Booooooojack!
I'm researching the series in prep for the new season.

There are some pretty decent movies coming up as well.

Tankard

Available September 8

BoJack Horseman: Season 4 (Netflix Original)

0fIUpWN.gif

Ottaro

Wow, I had no idea they were making a film adaptation of First they killed my Father. I will definitely be checking that out.

Dali

Dark matter season 3, yaaaay! Otherwise a whole lotta nothing to me. I can see why they invest in their own content now. One can only be entertained by the same old 90's and early 2000's movies so much.

RavenSan

Off-Site Inflammatory Member
BoJack Horseman: Season 4 (Netflix Original)

YEEEEEEEEEEESSS -- I had no idea a new season was coming so soon.

Shadybiz

Blacklist, Narcos, and I finally get to see Gone Baby Gone...pretty good.

Will probably watch Jaws: The Revenge. I know it's regarded as awful, but I've never seen the whole thing.

Rafavert

Guys, do NOT sleep on Big Mouth! That show is hilarious!
It's about kids who are entering puberty and said shenanigans, but the most fun part are the Hormone Monsters that follow them and act as their hormones, telling them what to do.
I'm surprised it hasn't gotten more promotion. It's the most Netflix show ever. Can't say why without spoiling, though.

MadeULook

Bojack Season 4 and Narcos Season 3. Hell yeah!

Also gonna give Dead Poets Society and Gone Baby Gone rewatches. Absolutely fantastic movies I'm glad to see get on Netflix.

Top Bottom