• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroine Anthem 2, or "Korean/Chinese games you'll never play"

ha2_010.jpg

ha2_009.jpg

ha2_002.jpg

ha2_003.jpg

ha2_011.jpg

Sigh, there's a lot of 2D games that need our loving... get translating, guys.

Yes

edit: There's a lot more than just this game, but finding screenshots for them is a real motherfucker. Needless to say, we're missing out on a lot.

WarPig

That PS2 Magna Carta comes out in Japan in like two weeks. I had no idea, just noticed that today.

DFS.

jarrod

Banned
So China's still supporting Saturn?

On the serious side, are there any Chinese specific 3rd party developers who're making PS2, iQue or GBA games now? I'm not talking Chinese subsidiaries of larger publishers (like Square Enix, Sega Sammy, UbiSoft, etc) but actual Chinese companies working on decicated game platforms?

WarPig

Korea and Taiwan have some, but I don't know of any on the mainland, no. That'll probably change in the next year or two, though.

DFS.

callous

Go Go Ackman! said:
Yes

edit: There's a lot more than just this game, but finding screenshots for them is a real motherfucker. Needless to say, we're missing out on a lot.

Tell me about it. Walking around in a typical HK PC game store is an excersise in not committing suicide out of frustration. Pile after pile of amazing looking games, especially RPGs. All in Chinese :(

Top Bottom